❄️Exposed❄️

Ava's P.O.V

Rolling out of bed I walked into my bathroom did my hygiene stuff and then I stood in front of my closet stuck. After staring at my clothes which I had painstakingly organized in color code one day while I was bored for a few minutes I decided on some black jeans and a plane grey t shirt with my favorite pair of black ankle boots.

After combing my hair opting to leave it out today. I made myself a quick sandwich after eating I just sat there staring at the wall. The sound of the front bell being rang snapped me out of my day dream. Opening the door I was greeted with non other than the one person who has been haunting my thoughts for the past twenty four hours.

Bentley

"Ready?" he asked while boldly looking at me up and down

"Ready?" he asked while boldly looking at me up and down. "Yep." I replied popping the 'p'. Climbing into his teal Lamborghini he sped off turning usual ten minutes trek to school into a quick four minute drive for the most.Pulling into the school car park Bentley came to my side of the car opening my door.

Stepping out the car park seemed to fall silent and all eyes were glued on us which caused my breathing to quicken. As though sensing my discomfort he placed his hand on the small of my back leaning forward and whispering in my ear, " Just look forward and don't listen to anything they say."

The walk to my locker from the car park seemed to take forever but thankfully I got through it. Standing at her locker stood a very angry Stacy, a smiling Ryan, a very scared looking Jake, Ky and Kevin were also laughing at whatever Ryan said.

"Oh thank God your here!" Stacy said dramatically. After saying hi to the other boys and grabbing my necessary books I then got to look at Stacy's outfit as we waited for the bell to ring while the boys were busy talking about football. "That's a pretty interesting shirt Stacey." I commented not knowing what else to say.

She wore a grey shirt with 'I'm a virgin(this is an old shirt)' written in black italics. " I know right! Ava don't say anything else." She warned knowing I was going to say something about the schools rules. " I'm surprised somebody actually got that far with Stacy I mean look at my poor buddy Jake. How's the eye today?" Ryan joked.

Jake remained silent actually while his friends all laughed at him. "Dude could you see in that eye?" Kevin asked while looking into Jakes' swollen eye all the while Stacy wore a satisfied smirk. The bell rang and we all dispersed walking in the direction of our first class. Everyone except Bentley who walked with Stacy and I.

"Isn't your class the other way?" I asked a bit confused. " Yes but I wanted to walk a special girl to class is that a crime Ava-Marie?" He asked while smiling. "No I guess not." I replied shrugging me shoulders. When Stacy and I reached our first class which was physics before I could walk into class Bentley pulled me by my arm towards him gently.

" We are going to the diner in town lunch time I'll wait for you at the front door and you could even bring Stacy." He said while leaning in and kissing me on my cheek before walking away.
🌸