Descriptions for both stories

1. Stereotypical Love(I may change the name for the sequel I'm still thinking about it though)

Descerption- Three years have passed and with time things do change, yet something's never do. True love, trust and family are things that stand the test of time through trials and tribulation they only get stronger. So why is it so different for Bentley and Ava? Secrets, lies and hidden truths haunt the life they have made together. Would these exposed secrets break them apart or make their relationship stronger?

2. The Royal Heir

Description- Amora's life has never been easy but she never complained. Although it was only her mother and her that was all she ever needed to be happy and contented. When she lost the only person who has ever loved her her world seemed to have crumbled from beneath her feet. That is until her one night of pleasure with a dark mysterious but sexy man changed her life forever.

A/N
Those are the both disruptions for my new story please comment what you guys think at this point I'd really like to hear you guys opinion😌 Pretty please and thanks in Advance.
P.s Stereotypical love is going to be completed by the next two chapters or so. Plus Stereotypical Love is #87 in ChickLit. (I don't know if that's good or not but I'm pretty happy with it either way 😊) Bye for now my lovely readers 🎀