❄️My Past❄️

Bentley's P.O.V

I stood in front of the full length mirror now on my sixth attempt at tying my tie. I never learned and I don't really think I would ever care too. My blue eyes looked up and down at its reflection, my six foot frame was cloaked in an all black Armani suite with a white shirt and matching black tie. "I made it very clear Bentley." Ava said marching into the large closet. Her now straight black hair neatly laid on her shoulders, her rounded belly was covered in a plain white vest which she wore with loose stripped blue pajama bottoms. "Could you do my tie for me please." I said distracting her temporarily from whatever she was mad about.

"There." She said satisfied once she was finished. That's why I don't care to learn how to tie a tie. I look forward to see the look she gets on her face when she's concentrating, it's cute. "Thank you." I said lightly pecking her lips before walking away to grab my shoe. "I asked you to apologize Bentley." She said following me. I knew exactly what and who she was talking about but I'd much prefer to act as if I didn't because there was no way I was actual going to do that. "You have an appointment tomorrow at twelve." I reminded her. I couldn't help but to look at her. Her tummy was now much bigger now that she was six months pregnant. Where our child comfortably grew and tomorrow we'll find out if it's a girl or a boy.

"Bentley! You said that you would apologize to your father and you didn't." She ranted glaring at me I'm guessing he knew I wasn't paying much attention to the words that were leaving her mouth. "And how are you so sure I didn't?" I asked trying to find a way out of this mess. "He called." She informed me flatly. I swear I'll kill that man why does he even have Ava's number? "Well I was busy and it slipped my mind." I stated smoothly. "Bentley he was discharged from the hospital three months ago!" She stressed. "Ava you're not supposed to be getting yourself worked up. I'll have lunch with him or something today." I said regretting the words as soon as they came out. "I saw pictures of Willow she's adorable we should buy a present for her." She rambled although I didn't know nor did I care who Willow was. "Baby could we not talk about people I don't care about for five minutes." I whined pulling her body closer to mine. "That's your sister I think you should at....," I kissed her seeing that she refused to shut up. Pulling away gently she lightly gasped for air kissing a trial down her neck I stiffened completely stopping my actions when I heard a satisfied moan.

Her small hands grazed over my belt attempting to unbuckle it before my larger ones stilled them. "Baby you know we can't." I said lowly knowing that me saying that never ends well. Pulling her hands away from mine as though my words burnt her she drew her body away from mine. "Baby." I said gently stroking her cheek. "I don't even know why I still try." She said before walking away. Abruptly stopping she turned around, "It's because I'm fat right?" She asked her eyes becoming glassy in the process. "No, it's ...""I don't want to hear your excuses Bentley." She said angrily walking away.

"Ava you're being over dramatic." I said completely stressed by her actions. "I am not! It's been three months since you've touched me Bentley!" She screamed. It is true but I had my reasons none of which she thought made sense but I had my beliefs and fears. I knew myself and I new that it was safer for us if we didn't go there. "Ava could you calm down you being stressed isn't good for...,""the baby." She completed my sentence clearly irritated and tired. "You'll be late." She muttered before calmly leaving the closet. I knew Ava and this is the furthest thing from the end of the conversation.

🍂

"Mr. Johnson your father is outside." My assistant announced. "Let him in." I said completely regretting calling him. I guess it was a weak attempt to make Ava a little less angry with me after the 'no sex' argument. "Son!" My father greeted walking into my office carrying a purple car seat. "I said to come alone Brent." I said in a bored tone. "I thought you'd want to officially meet your baby sister." He said a proud smile adorning his face when he looked down at the child in the seat. "You thought wrong just sit." I said aggravated. Not at the child but at the way he looked at her.