19. Taekook forever ♾️

🔞 MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. DO NOT READ IT IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE OR UNCOMFORTABLE 🔞

Jk hovered over Tae without breaking the kiss. Sucking and biting her lips. Tae too sucked Jk's lower lip hard trying to be dominant. Jk's hands travelled from Tae's waist to her boobs squeezing it hard making her open the mouth. Taking the opportunity he took her tongue in his mouth sucking it passionately while smirking in the kiss as he didn't let her dominate him.

Tae's hands travelled in Jk's hair and removed the band which was tying his hair thus making them free

Tae's hands travelled in Jk's hair and removed the band which was tying his hair thus making them free. She fisted his hair while moaning in the kiss at the intense pleasure.

When Jk felt Tae getting out of breathe, he let go of her lips and snuggled into her neck while breathing heavily. Tae was too busy in catching her breathe. She hugged Jk while calming her racing heart.

Tae felt wet kisses on her neck. She closed her eyes at the beautiful feeling. Jk sucked a specific spot on Tae's neck making a bright red hickey there. He moved towards her collarbone sucking and licking it. Tae rolled back her eyes while hands busy roaming on Jk's back and arms feeling his muscles.

Jk caressed Tae's cheeks from one hand and other hand busy squeezing her bare waist. Jk's mouth travelled from her collarbone to shoulders. He slided down the strap of her top from her shoulder and started sucking there while eyes fixed on Tae watching her expressions.

Jk pulled out from her shoulder and looked at Tae who's eyes are closed as a result of pleasure given by her husband. Upon not feeling Jk's lips on her body, she opened her eyes and found him staring at her.

Tae pulled Jk by collar and attached their lips. This time Tae started sucking and biting on Jk's lips to prove her dominance but Jk can't let her win. His hands travelled towards her clothed pussy and gave a harsh squeeze on it making her eyes wide open. She opened her mouth to moan thus giving the opportunity to Jk to capture her tongue in his mouth.

Tae understood Jk's trick. She travelled her hand downwards and grabbed his boner and squeezed it making him hiss in pain. Jk let go of her tongue instantly at a hard squeeze.

Jk gave an angry look to Tae and latched his mouth on her stomach. His tongue dived into her navel measuring it's depth while hands busy squeezing her boobs. Tae let out a loud moan enjoying his mouth on her stomach.