Chapter 98

The day of SmackDown had arrived and to say I was nervous was a massive understatement. I was nervous because I didn't know how the WWE Universe would take the news. Tyra helped me pick out the perfect yet comfortable outfit for my segment and Athena was going to do a simple makeup look to pull the ensemble together. My segment was scheduled for after the first match so I could, in Adams words, relax the rest of the night; considering I was only a couple of days passed the 9 week mark of my pregnancy.

Sheamus, Rhea and Damian were going to be backstage just in case anything happened. I doubt anything would but they wanted to make sure I was safe. And I say Rhea not Demi because we all know she'll be in character.

I had taken a shower, blow-dried my hair and gotten dressed...

Athena had done a simple smokey eye, eyeliner and mascara with my classic matte black lipstick and I was ready to go

Athena had done a simple smokey eye, eyeliner and mascara with my classic matte black lipstick and I was ready to go. I grabbed my phone, wallet, keys and put them in my everyday purse before grabbing my championship belt. I said goodbye to Tyra and told her to behave for her sister while I was gone. I thanked Athena for staying over and left, getting in my car and driving to the arena. When I arrived, I parked up and headed inside. 

Sheamus met me shoftly after I entered and walked me to my locker room, where all four members of The Judgement Day were waiting. "So, what's your segment about? No-one really knows apart from you, Rhea, Damian and Sheamus but they ain't saying anything." Dom said after a few minutes of silence and I chuckled a little, "You'll just have to wait and find out." was all I said before turning my attention back to the match that we were watching.

Eventually, the match came to an end and I was now stood in gorilla with my championship belt on my shoulder as I waited for my cue. I was handed a mic as my solo music started to play and pushed through the curtain. Obviously I didn't do my enterance somersault and walked down to the ring. I climbed the steel steps and stepped into the ring where my music stopped after a few moments as I held the mic up to my lips, "Good evening WWE Universe." I called out and the crowd roared alive.

I adjusted the belt on my shoulder and waited for the noise to quieten before I raised the mic again, "You're all probably wondering why I'm out here tonight." I started. "I'm here because I have some pretty big and important news to share." Pausing briefly before continuing. "Well, a couple of days after Sheamus and I won our match against Hit Row and won these bad boys..." I say as I lift the belt before placing it back on my shoulder. "I went to the doctor because I hadn't been feeling to great for a couple weeks and was shocked to find out what was wrong with me. You see, the doctor told me something that I never thought possible." I pause again as I pace the ring.

"Let me give a little bit of background as to why before I reveal my news. When I was 16 years old, back when I was still living in the UK, something traumatic happened to me that caused irreversible damage. Or so I was led to believe." I wasn't going to tell them the full truth because that's none of their business. "I was told that the damage was so severe that I had to have surgery, a hysterectomy. For those who don't know what that is, Google it because it isn't exactly something I can explain properly. Anyway... I agreed to the surgery but as it turns out, they never did the surgery." I paused, giving the everyone in the arena and everyone watching a chance to digest what I'd just told them.

"Because the doctor I saw a week and half ago told me that I... was pregnant." I had to pause again because the crowd erupted into cheers and gasps. I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face with how positive the reaction was. "Okay, okay. Settle down, I'm not done yet." I said and everyone calmed down, "So with all that being said, I will be taking time away from wrestling but I'll still be around here and there. I'm still a champion after all." I said with a chuckle at the end. "Thank you all for your amazing reaction but that's all the time I have tonight." I was about to say goodbye when I was cut off by someones music playing.

I turn to the stage, looking confused as to who would interupt as I was finishing. But my confusion was short-lived and quickly turned into shock as I saw Brock Lesner walk out, holding a mic and throwing Sheamus to the floor; Damian, Rhea, Finn and Dom following close behind.