Ch 32: First Time

Fallon pov:

The weekend was here and I was trying to figure out what to do. I was avoiding Derek and his texts while also ignoring my parents. It was saturday night and I was at home, alone, doing nothing.

I wanted to do something or hang out with someone but I don't really have friends. It's my own fault though, I push everyone that gets close to me, away. The only person I thought might show up would be another person I'm trying to avoid.

Grabbing my phone I hover my thumb over the name, contemplating if I should text or call her. Giving in I click her name and wait for her to pick up. It rings three times before a raspy voice picks up the phone.

"Hello? Fallon?" It sounded like her but with vocal fry. Her shows must be going crazy.

"I'm bored. Come over." I leaned back on my couch, watching some show that was playing.

"Why? I was gonna-"

"Don't question me, just come over." I hung up, annoyed with her questions. I regret it when I thought about it, what if she just doesn't show up?

Irritated with myself I lay on my couch and rot away, bored out of my mind and wanting something to do. When the show finishes the doorbell rings. It embarrassing how excited I got, the hope that Peyton was outside.

Going to the door I open it to her normal grungy attire. Ripped and patched up jeans, a shredded graphic muscle tee and some boots. She had rings and bracelets on her hands, dark makeup around her eyes, and her piercings in. She looked great.

"Why'd you want me over?" She smiled and stepped into my house, slightly towering over me.

"I'm bored and you're not boring. So entertain me." I shut the door and move back towards the living room.

"How so? Games, music, a party?" She followed and took the seat beside me, spreading her arms and legs out.

"Just pick something." She hummed and thought about it before a smile crawled up her face.

"We could get high?" She offered. It made me a little nervous but the last memories of being high came to me. I was with her and it was... great.

I don't know If I should. What if what happened last time happens again? What if we got further? I wouldn't be able to control myself if I got high. Yet something made me want to do it. Maybe because I'm selfish and manipulative, or maybe because I like seeing how far she'll go for me.

Doing this and caving in with her might break her. It might break us. We established being friends and I don't want to ruin it. Not to mention my parents would never accept her, let alone me being gay.

"We don't have to. We can do-"

"Sure." I'm reckless. I want to feel alive and not suffer for a night. I want to get out of my head and focus on something else. Even if that something else is Peyton.

She smiled and reached into her pocket, pulling out some familiar pills. She offered one up to me as she took hers without hesitation. Grabbing it, I pop it into my mouth and swallow it. Now I had to wait for the Molly to kick in.

"How have your shows been?" I scooted back and pulled my legs up, hugging myself a bit.

"Great. You should come to one again. It'd be fun to spot you in the crowd." She relaxed back and kept her eyes on the TV screen. I was focused on staring at her. It's werid not seeing bruises on her.