2

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(NOT: BÖLÜMÜN TÜRKÇE YAZILI HALİ AŞAĞIDA)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I usually left the house either for my health or for holding business. I had no friends other than Bora. So I wasn't the type of person who socialized much with my peers. Even though Bora knew this, he was doing his best to take me out. This time he didn't accept any of my excuses and even yelled at my mom, "Aunt Fulya, Su is whining." At that moment, my mother appeared in front of my room as if she was waiting for an opportunity with a bunch of folders on her lap. She walked to the table in front of the window.

"Don't upset Bora. Go out and hang out with your peers."

He left the folders in his hand on the table.

"Take a look at these. Don't forget to inform your assistant to make the last interviews. By the way, I'm going abroad for fifteen days to visit the dealers. I ask you to take care of it until then. By the way, I don't want you to disobey the nanny while I'm away."

I didn't say a word. When my mother left my room, I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom in my room. When I came back after taking a shower, Bora was looking at the last piece I was working on.

"Su, this is beautiful. Why do you say it's not finished?"

"I don't know, something inside me says it's not finished. If you want me to come with you, get out of my room so I can get ready."

Bora left the room blinking one eye as if he wanted to pick me up. My father had given me the biggest room in the house because I rarely left the house or even my room because I had so many health problems. My room consisted of two parts. One part was an ordinary room used by normal people and the other part was a workshop where I could make my paintings. In a small part of my studio there was a greenhouse-like area with only one flower in it. I went to that part and started to clean the fading leaves of my only flower in the greenhouse when I was twelve years old, the first time I saw the area created by the greenhouse.

That day I came home to rest for a while, and my father took my hand and brought me to my workshop. He pointed to a special section in the far corner of my workshop.

"Do you want to see what's inside?"

When I nodded my head yes, we went into that compartment together. In the center of the compartment was a table, and on the table was a pot with a flower in it.

"The caudupul flower. Also known as the queen of the night. It can live in tropical environments. I made this section for it so that it can live in a healthy way. It blooms once a year at dawn for four hours. Having completed its task, it dies before sunrise. It spontaneously reborn to live. "The flower and you I so identify with."

It was the first time he had given me the challenge of looking at a living thing. A smile formed on my face as I looked at the flower.

"How is it cared for?"

"You don't need to take care of it excessively. You need to prune the weak leaves to keep it healthy. You just need to spray it with water once in a while."

As I was cleaning my flower, I thought, "I wonder if he identified it with me because its life span is as short as mine." I finished cleaning it and sprayed its leaves and soil with water.

"I miss you so much, dad."

I took care of my flower and left the department and went back to my room. I didn't have any low-cut clothes because the surgical scar I carried made me feel weak, weak, helpless. I put on a dress made of silk fabric from my wardrobe, with a light turtleneck, zero sleeves, flared style flared to the floor after the waist, showing the contours of my upper body by hugging my whole body. I carefully gathered my hair. I put on a light make-up to color my pale face. I put on my diamond earrings with tiny stones, the last gift of my father. I sprayed Chanel's new unique perfume and left my room and went downstairs. When I came to the living room, Bora whistled as soon as he saw me and did his usual sly thing.