11

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(NOT: BÖLÜMÜN TÜRKÇE YAZILI HALİ AŞAĞIDA)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I bought this house with a lot of difficulty. I even had financial difficulties at times because of this house. In order to make her happy, I let her decorate it slowly, over time, according to her own taste. Even a person who did not know Buse could easily deduce her personality by looking at the decor of the house. I didn't let her move the glass she left on the counter even once, for fear that one day my memories of her and my love for her would be erased. After Buse, my house was both my sanctuary where I kept Buse's memories and my dungeon where I tortured my soul.

Ms. Halime was Buse's nanny before we got married. When we got married, she continued as Buse's assistant. After she died, I let her work in the same way. If I didn't inform her that I would be late, she would wait for me to come home, and when I came home, she would stay with me until I told her she could go. When I arrived at my sanctuary at the end of a tiring day, Ms. Halime was waiting for me at the door as usual.

"Mrs. Halime, thank you for waiting. May you go?"

"Good evening."

While I took off my shoes and put on my slippers, Ms. Halime took her coat and bag from the closet. She closed the door in the silence. I was now alone at home. I was tired of imagining Buse running towards me from the hallway, hugging my neck and asking, "How was your day?" I came into the living room and laid my body like a sack of sand on the specially designed L armchair made of Italian velvety fabric. While looking at the painting hanging on the wall opposite me; the day Buse hung the painting on this wall came to life in front of my eyes.

It was a weekend. There was a knock on the door. Then Ms. Halime came in with a large package.

"It's for you."

He said to himself, "What is this? I wasn't expecting a package," he muttered and got up. He looked around to see if there was sender information or a note. When he couldn't see anything, he untied the straw threads of the package. When she opened the package and saw the painting THE CRAZY OF THE NIGHT, she screamed with joy and hugged my neck saying "my love". While hanging the painting on the wall, she informed me that the painter had leukemia just like her. When the painting was hung, she sat on my lap. We kissed like a couple who loved each other very much.

I sighed deeply as I said "Memories." I was reaching for my cell phone in the inside pocket of my jacket to take it out when I felt something prickly. I took it out with my cell phone. As I was looking at the earring, I was mumbling "This is mine..." It was the only earring I found on the floor after colliding with the little girl in Divan. I put my cell phone and the single small earring on the single piece of marble table in front of me. As I looked at the earring, I thought, "For the first time in 3 years, a woman's belongings have entered this house."

It was 6:00 in the morning when I opened my eyes to the wake-up alarm on my cell phone. As I do every morning, I changed my clothes and left the house to go for a run on Arnavutköy beach.

This beach was very special for me because it was the place where I first met Buse and then declared my love. Every once in a while, Buse and I would come and run together, so when I was running there, I felt like I was running with Buse.

When I got to the beach, I parked my car where I always left it and went to the beach side. I put on my headphones and turned on my MP3. I started running at a light pace first to warm up and then at a normal running speed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
TÜRKÇE BÖLÜM
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bu evi bin bir zorlukla almıştım. Hatta bu ev yüzünden bazı zamanlar maddi sıkışıklıklar yaşadım. Mutlu olması için zamanla, yavaş yavaş kendi zevkine göre dekore etmesini izin verdim. Buse'yi tanımayan bir insan bile evin dekorunu bakarak kişiliğini çok rahat çıkarta bilirdi. Onu, ona ait anılarımı ve sevgimin bir gün silinip gideceğinden korktuğumdan, tezgâha bıraktığı bardağın yeri bir kere bile değiştirilmesini izin vermedim. Buse'den sonra evim, hem Buse'nin anılarını sakladığım mabedim, hem de ruhuma işkence yaptığım zindanımdı.

Halime Hanım, Buse'nin evlenmeden önce dadısıydı. Evlendiğimizde Buse'nin yardımcısı olarak devam etti. Öldükten sonrada, aynı şekilde çalışmasına izin verdim. Geç geleceğim bilgisini vermediysem eğer, eve gelmemi bekler; eve gelince de ben gidebilirsiniz deyinceye kadar yanımda kalırdı. Yorucu bir gün sonunda mabedime geldiğimde, her zaman ki gibi Halime Hanım beni kapıda bekliyordu.

"Halime Hanım beklediğiniz için teşekkür ederim. Siz gidebilirsiniz?"

"İyi akşamlar."

Ayakkabılarımı çıkartıp terliklerimi giyerken Halime Hanım dolapta ki montunu ve çantasını aldı. Kapıyı da olabileceği sessizlikte kapattı. Artık evde yalnızdım. Buse 'nin koridordan bana doğru koşup boynuma sarılıp "Günün nasıl geçti bakalım?" diye soruşunu hayal etmekten artık yorulmuştum. Salona gelip bir kum çuvalı misali bedenimi İtalyan kadifemsi kumaştan yapılan özel tasarım L koltuğun üzerine bıraktım. Karşımdaki duvarda asılı tabloya bakarken; Buse'nin bu duvara tabloyu astığı gün gözümün önünde canlandı.

Bir hafta sonuydu. Kapı çalındı. Ardından Halime Hanım büyükçe bir paketle içeriye girdi.

"Size gelmiş"

Kendi kendine "Bu ne ki? Bir paket beklemiyordum" diye söylenerek yanımdan kalktı. Gönderen bilgisi veya bir not var mı diye sağına soluna baktı. Bir şey göremeyince paketin saman ipliklerini çözdü. Paketi açınca karşısında GECENİN ÇILIĞI tablosunu görünce, sevinçten çığlık atıp "aşkım" diyerek boynuma sarıldı. Tabloyu duvara asarken, ressamında aynı onun gibi lösemi hastası olduğu hakkında bilgi verdi. Tablo asımı bitince kucağıma oturdu. Birbirini çok seven bir çift gibi öpüştük.
"Anılar" derken derin bir iç çektim. Ceketimin içi cebinde ki cep telefonunu çıkarmak için elime atmıştım ki iğnemsi bir şey hissettim. Cep telefonumla birlikte çıkardım. Küpeye bakarken "Bu benim..." diye mırıldanıyordum ki; Divan 'da küçük kız ile çarpıştıktan sonra yerde bulduğum tek küpeydi. Telefonumu ve küçük tek küpeyi önümde ki tek parça mermer masanın üzerine koydum. Küpeye bakarken "3 yıl sonra bu eve ilk defa bir kadının eşyası girdi." diye düşündüm.

Cep telefonumun uyandırma alarmıyla gözümü açtığımda sabah sabahın 6:00 'sı idi. Her sabah yaptığım gibi üstümü değiştirip, Arnavutköy sahilinde koşmak için evden ayrıldım.

Bu sahil Buseyle ilk karşılaştığım ve sonrasında aşkımı ilen ettiğim yer olduğundan benim için çok özeldi. Arada bir de Buse ile gelip, birlikte koşardık. Bundan dolayı orada koşarken kendimi Buse ile koşuyor gibi hissediyordum.

Sahile indiğimde arabamın her zaman bıraktığım yere park edip, sahil tarafına geçtim. Kulaklıklarımı taktım MP3'ümü çalıştırdım. Isınmak için ilk hafif tempoda sonrasında ise norma koşu hızla koşmaya başladım.