12

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(NOT: BÖLÜMÜN TÜRKÇE YAZILI HALİ AŞAĞIDA)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The place where I used to live was my home when Buse was there. With Buse gone, it became a place where I kept only her memories. Even though she was my maid, for me it was now as quiet and cold as space. I never once allowed the glass that Buse left on the counter when she left here to be replaced.

As I did every evening, I left the company and went to the place called home. I slowly parked my car in the garage of the house as I always did.

My assistant at home opened the door to the place that was both my treasure and my dungeon.
"Ms. Halime, thank you for waiting. You can go?"

While I took off my shoes and put on my slippers, Ms. Halime took her coat and bag from the closet, said "Good evening" and closed the door in the silence she could.

Every evening when Ms. Halime closed the door, I was tired of imagining Buse running towards me from the hallway, hugging my neck and asking, "How was your day?"

I came to the living room and laid my body like a sack of sand on the specially designed L armchair made of Italian velvety fabric.

I looked at the painting in front of me. When Buse was hanging the painting on the wall; "The artist who painted this painting was just like me. Do you know?" I could feel the joy in her voice. She turned to me and smiled. "God takes something from you and gives you something in return. How long will the painter of this painting live or is he still alive? I don't know, but he gave him this gift so that they would realize that he was alive in this world." He said. He sat on my lap and said, "He gave me you." The moment he kissed me on the lips after he said that, time came alive in front of my eyes.

Even though I spent very little time with Buse in this house, she had a memory in every corner.
As I took out my cell phone from the inside pocket of my jacket, I felt as if something was stuck and I couldn't get it out. I put my hand deep into my pocket. When I saw that the thing that was being stubborn to come out was the single earring I had found on the floor after colliding with the little girl in the Divan at noon, I said to the earring, "So it was you who was being stubborn." I put my phone and the single small earring on the single piece of marble table in front of me. As I looked at the earring, I thought, "For the first time in 3 years, a woman's belongings entered this house."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
TÜRKÇE BÖLÜM
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yaşadığım yer; önceden Buse varken evimdi. Buse gidişiyle birlikte sadece onun anılarını sakladığım bir yer oldu. Her ne kadar hizmetçim olsa da benim için artık uzay kadar sessiz ve bir o adar soğuk bir yerdi. Buse'nin buradan çıkarken tezgâha bıraktığı bardağın yeri bir kere bile değiştirilmesini izin vermedim.

Her akşam yaptığım gibi şirketten çıkıp ev denilen yere gittim. Evin garajına arabamı her zaman yaptığım gibi yavaşça park ettim.

Hem hazinem hem de zindanım olan yerin kapısını evde ki yardımcım açtı.

"Halime Hanım beklediğiniz için teşekkür ederim. Siz gidebilirsiniz?"

Ayakkabılarımı çıkartıp terliklerimi giyerken Halime Hanım dolapta ki montunu ve çantasını aldı "İyi akşamlar" deyip kapıyı olabileceği sessizlikte kapattı.

Her akşam Halime Hanım kapıyı kapattığında; Buse 'nin koridordan bana doğru koşup boynuma sarılıp "Günün nasıl geçti bakalım?" diye soruşunu hayal etmekten artık yorulmuştum.

Salona gelip bir kum çuvalı misali bedenimi İtalyan kadifemsi kumaştan yapılan özel tasarım L koltuğun üzerine bıraktım. 

Karşımda ki tabloya baktım. Buse'nin duvarda ki tabloyu asarken; "Bu tabloyu yapan sanatçı aynı benim gibiymiş. Biliyor musun?" derken sesinden içindeki sevinci hissedebiliyordum. Bana dönüp gülümsedi. "Tanrı senden bir şeyler alırken karşılığında sana bir şeyler veriyor. Bu tabloyu yapan ne kadar yaşar veya halen yaşıyor mu? Bilmiyorum ama ona bu dünyada yaşadığını anlasınlar diye bu yeteneği vermiş." Dedi. Kucağıma oturup "bana da seni verdi." Dedikten sora dudağımdan öptüğü an zaman gözümün önünde canlandı.

Bu evde Buse ile çok az zaman geçirsem de her köşesinde bir anısı vardı.

Ceketimin iç cebinde ki cep telefonumu çıkartırken, sanki bir şey takılmış da çıkamıyormuş gibi hissettim. Elimi iyice cebime soktum. Cep telefonum ile birlikte küpeyi çıkardım. Çıkmak için inatçılık yapan şeyin; öğlenleyin Divan 'da küçük kız ile çarpıştıktan sonra yerde bulduğum tek küpe olduğunu görünce "Demek inatçılık yapan sendin" diye küpeyle konuştum. Telefonumu ve küçük tek küpeyi önümde ki tek parça mermer masanın üzerine koydum. Küpeye bakarken "3 yıl sonra bu eve ilk defa bir kadının eşyası girdi." diye düşündüm.