14

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(NOT: BÖLÜMÜN TÜRKÇE YAZILI HALİ AŞAĞIDA)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I started running, Buse seemed to be running next to me. After a while she was passing me. When I started running, Buse's dream started running with me and after a while she was passing me. When I increased my speed to catch up with her, she was also increasing her speed as if she didn't want me to catch up with her. As the distance between us increased, I tried to run faster, but no matter how fast I ran, the distance between us increased even more and after a while it disappeared from my horizon.

When I came back to the point where I started, my heart was beating like crazy and I was having difficulty breathing because my lungs felt like they were going to burst. I put my hands on my knees to collect myself and tried to breathe deeply. With each breath, the anger I felt at myself for not being able to protect her filled my whole body. I was very afraid that one day she would disappear from my memories as she had disappeared from my horizon while I was running, and this fear enveloped my whole body.

I didn't know how to fight this helplessness.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
TÜRKÇE BÖLÜM
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Koşmaya başladığımda Buse yanımda koşuyor gibiydi. Bir süre sonra beni geçiyordu. Koşmaya başladığımda Buse'nin hayalide benimle koşmaya başlıyor ve bir süre sonra beni geçiyordu. Onu yakalamak için hızımı arttırdığımda sanki ona yetişmemi istemiyormuş gibi oda hızını arttırıyordu. Aramızda ki mesafe arttıkça daha hızlı koşmaya çalışıyordum. Ama ne kadar hızlı koşarsam koşayım aramızda ki mesafe daha da artıyor ve bir süre sonra ufkumdan kayboluyordu.

Başladığım noktaya geri geldiğimde kalbim deli gibi çarpıyor, ciğerlerim sanki patlayacak gibi olduğundan nefes almakta zorlanıyordum. Kendimi toplamak için ellerimi dizlerime koyup derin derin nefes almaya çalışıyordum. Her nefes alışımda onu koruyamadığım için kendime duyduğum öfke tüm bedenim kaplıyordu. Bir gün koşarken ufkumdan kaybolup gittiği gibi anılarımdan da kaybolup gidecek diye çok korkuyor ve bu korku tüm bedenime sarıyordu.
Bu çaresizlikle nasıl savaşılacağını bilmiyordum.