Capítulo Ocho

I was listening to the Aladdin soundtrack whilst listening to this 😝

Also, I have a Gracie/August story up now if you wanna read it 🥹🥹 LMAO it's called 'Right Where You Left Me'.

Enjoy

(I am so sorry in advance).

------

March, 2019

Mallory had been planning something truly special for their relationship-a proposal that would sweep Taylor off her feet and solidify their bond for a lifetime.

Mallory's excitement was contagious, and she couldn't keep her plan to herself. She turned to her best friend, Soraya, for support and assistance. Soraya was the perfect person for the job. With her vibrant personality and impeccable organizational skills, she was the one Mallory could trust to help bring this dream proposal to life.

Together, Mallory and Soraya embarked on a journey to create the most magical and unforgettable proposal imaginable. They spent countless nights brainstorming ideas, crafting intricate plans, and ensuring every detail would be perfect. Mallory knew that Taylor deserved nothing less.

Their first task was to find the ideal location for the proposal. Mallory wanted it to be something out of a fairy tale-a place where their love could shine. They scoured the city, exploring parks, rooftops, and even quaint cafés. After much searching, they stumbled upon a hidden garden tucked away behind an old bookstore. It was a secret sanctuary filled with vibrant flowers, winding paths, and a charming gazebo that seemed to beckon them closer.

Mallory's heart raced with anticipation as she imagined Taylor's reaction in this enchanted setting. She wanted to incorporate all the things that Taylor loved, from music to books, to make the proposal truly personalized. Mallory and Soraya began figuring out how to move her instruments to the garden to serenade Taylor with her favourite melodies.

Next, they turned their attention to the most important part-the ring. Mallory wanted a ring that would reflect the unique and radiant love they shared. She sought the guidance of a talented local jeweller, who helped her design a custom-made ring featuring a rare gemstone that matched Taylor's vibrant spirit.

And the date that had already meant so much for them both would mean more.

Meanwhile, in New York, Taylor was head over heels in love with her girlfriend, Mallory. They had been through thick and thin together, and Taylor knew that Mallory was the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Inspired by their shared adventures and countless beautiful moments, Taylor decided to take the leap and plan a grand proposal to show Mallory just how deeply she cherished their love.

Filled with excitement and nerves, Taylor turned to her two best friends, Selena and Gigi, for support and assistance. Gigi was a free-spirited artist, bursting with creativity and an eye for aesthetics. Selena, on the other hand, was a meticulous planner and organizer, with a knack for making things happen. With their combined talents, Taylor knew they would create an unforgettable proposal experience for Mallory.

The trio set out on a journey to design a proposal that would capture the essence of Mallory and Taylor's love story. They spent countless evenings gathered around Taylor's cosy living room, sipping tea and brainstorming ideas. The walls were adorned with colourful Post-it notes, each one representing a potential element of the proposal.

Taylor knew that Mallory had a deep connection to nature, so the friends decided to centre the proposal around the beauty of the great outdoors. After researching various locations, they stumbled upon a picturesque meadow on the outskirts of London. With its lush greenery, babbling brooks, and stunning views, it was the perfect backdrop for their romantic moment.