Interview Reunion (E.O)

Y/N POV

As I walk through my college campus courtyard I see the most beautiful girl I ever seen Elisabeth. She had long flowing blonde hair and piercing green eyes. She wore a short summer dress that had and flowed in the wind.

I stand looking at her and her gaze come up to me. "Hi Y/N" she says from a few feet away. Shut she saw me " I'm hi I'm sorry got to go" I say and run to my next class.

I stop when she can't see me. Sliding down the wall with a sigh. " why can't I talk to her" I ask my self and after a minute.

Lizzie POV

I was currently talking with my best friend Harper. When I see Y/N staring at me he is so cute and I say " hey Y/N" he looks at me saying he had to go.

He then runs away which makes me let out a sigh I have a huge crush on him but he obviously doesn't like me or he wouldn't run away. We meet wile in a musical production but after we where done we barely talked no mater how much I tried and now he doesn't even want to be in the same room as me always running off.

" Girl you have it bad for him don't you" Harper asks me " he's so sweet and kind but anytime I starts talking he rushes off it obvious he hates me" I say as we start walking towards class.

" Lizzie no one hates you" she conforms " then why dose he always run from me" i ask her. "Mabey he likes you" she suggest " no I doubt it" I say with a sigh.

" I'm sure one day you kids will get together" she says resting her arm on my shoulder. " I'm older then you" I reminded her but we just laugh and walk into class.

6 years later

Y/N POV

I was currently getting ready for an interview on Actors Actors though I didn't yet know who I was doing it with. I was finishing up with makeup when I see someone entering the room.

It's someone I haven't seen in years and the women i have had and still in love with.

"Y/N oh My god" she says hugging me it felt amazing and warm. " I haven't seen you since collage" she answers.

" You look beautiful Lizzie" I tell her admiring her beauty. " Thank you your not so bad your self" she says smiling at me her eyes sparkling.

" places everyone 30 seconds" a camera man says.

" guess that's our que" she says walking to the chair with me following behind her. " and rolling" we here yelled from behind the camera.

" So Lizzie what's it like to play a villain in multiverse of madness" I ask her "well I would never label my characters but it definitely was a change of pace for sure" she says with a laugh " I must say your my favorite Avengers" I say smiling.

" well your my favorite Bat Man" she jokes back. " anyway what was it like portraying a real person and telling a real tragic story" I ask leaning forward in my chair.

" Well honestly didn't prepare much different other then the fact that I wanted to portray her as close to correct as possible so I had to do a little research but it was pretty much the same" Lizzie explains.

" So what was your first role acting" she ask me " My first acting role in general was the musical we did together in college"I explain

" Oh my gosh I forgot about that, it was so much fun" she says laughing. " that was the one time I could talk to you with out you running off" she took a pause after a minute " why did you run from me anyway" she asks a look of interest on her face.

" I had a crush on you and was afraid to talk to you" I say honestly notice to her eyes lighting up. She stats laughing and my face drops at the sound.

She quickly takes notice of it and say "I'm laughing because I had a crush on you to but I didn't say anything because I thought you hated me" she say honestly.

" really" I ask with hope in my voice. "Yah if I would have known I had asked you out" she says.

" ok anyway my first professional job was a smaller movie but it really helped me kick start my career" I say to her trying to get off the old topic.

"Same for me I actually prefer working on smaller films you really get to know everyone" she says. 

About half an hour later we start wrapping up.

" It's was nice to see you again Lizzie" I tell he anxious to ask her a question later. " It was good to see you to Y/N" she responds with her soft smile.

After they called cut I walk over to the refreshment table to get some water. I here foot steps behind me and stop now feeling a presence beside me.

" Hey Liz you did a good job with the interview" I tell her honestly " you to Y/N I missed you" she speaks softly. " I missed you to Lizzie" I reply.

There's an awkward silence between the two of us. A few moments later, she decides to break the silence.

" so you really liked me and that's why you ran" she asks hopefully. " yes I'm sorry I hurt your feelings but I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me" I asks with a smile.

" of course I'll go out with you handsome" she says with a smile. Which makes me blush.
She lets out a small giggle to my blush.

" I'll pick you up at 7 dose tonight work" I ask curiously fiddling with my hands.

" That works I'll see you then" she says  kissing my check and walking away.

Request by elimxmff

Hope you liked it, let me know what you think. Have a good day, Also thank you for 1k reads your all the best.