𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍𝓍𝒾𝓍 ★

"you drew stars around my scars"
cardigan; taylor swift

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚⋆

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤
𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗉 𝗍𝗐𝗈

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚⋆

"GOOD morning, Grandpa," I exclaimed, taking a seat at the breakfast table. My grandpa looked up from his phone for a quick second to acknowledge my presence.

"Good morning, Aney bear. How was your sleep?" He asked, still not knowing Robby spent the night. I had to lie.

"It was okay I guess," I responded. He nodded before going back on his phone.

"Shall I make a third dish for Cheyenne?" The chef asked, walking up to us.

"No, she's not joining us today," my grandpa replied. The chef nodded.

"Very well. Crème brûlée okay for this lovely morning, Miss Sloane?" The chef asked me.

"Yes, please," I stated. The chef then placed mine and my grandpa's creme brûlées on the table and used the blow torch.

"Mr. Silver, is everything alright?" The chef asked.

"Grandpa?" I asked worriedly as I saw he was staring deeply at the table. He shook his head.

"Sorry. I think I'm going to be skipping breakfast today."

"Should I call the doctor?" The chef asked him.

"No, no thank you. Aney, please don't forget to bring those documents to the Moskowitz residence before Tanya drives you to karate. Your outfit is laying out on your bed," my grandpa informed me. Before he left and went back inside, he gave me a kiss on my head.

"Okay, bye grandpa. See you later," I told him.

I then pulled out my phone as I was eating and saw I had two texts; one from Robby with his daily 'good morning babe. i love you so much' messages and one from.. Miguel.

I haven't messaged Miguel nor talked to him one on one ever since the day before I found out he cheated on me. I read it and it said; 'hey! we haven't talked in a bit and i just wanted to catch up. how've you been'. I rolled my eyes and ignored it. Like he cares.

I got out of my seat and headed upstairs to my room. On my bed, a pair of black lululemon leggings and an athletic tank top were set out for me to change into. I got ready quickly and ran downstairs to get the documents as well as meet Tanya in the car.

     "Hi, Tanya!" I said, getting in the car. She smiled at me.

     "Good morning, dear. Hey, is your karate dojo called Miyagi Do?" She asked.

     "Yes, it is actually!" I replied.

     "Oh lovely. I enrolled my son, Tyler, and it's his first day today. He's your age too," Tanya informed me.