0:1

ANGEL IS HAPPY DIDN'T KNOW HIS DEVIL IS COMING

A beautiful angel like boy  making breakfast in kitchen for his husband who still upstairs taking morning shower .

He placed toast and orange juice on counter was about to take some fruits from fridge but someone hugged him from back, and someone is his husband, his world.

,"Wai-t koo-kie"He giggles when his husband kissed his neck and press his lower on his husband ass,.

,"How can I wait and resist you when you are still wearing my shirt baby "

He said and slowly grind on his husband's ass who is now moaning mess.

,"Can't control hmm we did it last night remember my dear husband now sit here and i will take shower after that we will eat breakfast together"
He kissed his cheeks but his husband held his hand .

,"Jimin i am in hurry i have a early meeting sorry baby but see you at night "

Jungkook kissed his forehead and left .

,"But your breakf-"

His husband already left, he always do this jimin doesn't wanted to feel sad but he wanted to spend his time with his husband talking, holding hands in parks ,dates and cuddles, like they used to be when they were teens but after that incident jungkook is changed.maybe he is overthinking.

They are married ofcourse they are happy together but still something is missing but jimin always shrugged his thoughts away because he loves his kookie and he also knows jungkook loves him too just busy in work thats it right?

Their life is going smoothly ,they are happily married couple but something is missing.

After shower jimin ware his clothes and went downstairs to eat his breakfast alone .

Alone.

Cut

Jimin rub his forehead and laid on couch when his photographer said' cut' he is tired and didn't want to get up from couch but he have to when he sees his bestfriend is coming towards him ,he is seeing him after weeks.

,"What are you doing here now you remember you have a bestfriend really taehyung "

Jimin Pushes him gently when taehyung hug him but no one can stop taehyung when it comes to give a hug to his bestfriend who is now angry on him.

,"Sorry darling i was busy you know next month my new movie going to release i am so excited"

Taehyung says with his boxy smile and pinch jimin's nose who giggles and smile at his taealien ,.

,"It's ok don't be sorry i forgive you "

Tae kissed his forehead ,"I am hungry let's go eat something hmm "

Taehyung held his hand both left to their favourite restaurant to eat something yummy.

They are now talking and laughing while having dinner together but suddenly tae's phone rings and he excused himself and left jimin alone.

Jimin is missing jungkook , he took his phone and call him but he didn't picked his calls .

,"Always busy huh "
He angerly put his phone in his pocket again and look at  taehyung who is still  talking on phone .

He get up and walk towards bathroom .

He was thinking about jungkook and yes he knows his husband is busy but still he is mad and didn't realise when he bumped into someone who immediately catch him from falling .

,"Are you ok "

He asked and jimin nodded and thanked him .

,"Don't thank me but please take care of yourself you are very pretty to get hurt "

Jimin just smile and that man extended his hand for a handshake.

,"I am kim minho and you are jeon jimin right "

,"It's Park jimin i still use my dad's surname mr.kim"Jimin said .

,"Ok mr.park , but you are really pretty "

Minho said but jimin pull his hand back when he realise he is still holding his hand  ,. after that Minho told him he is his fan and he watched his all fashion shows .

,"Thank you soo much mr.kim but you are  also very famous businessman right i  also saw your interviews my husband also knows you i guess "

Minho smile and tells him that they both are friends and business partners .

,"I should go now , see you again mr.park"
He said and left jimin who looked his phone and saw taehyung is calling him .

____________

Jimin came back home and now he is laying on bed waiting for his husband.

Finally he came home.

,"Baby "

Jimin didn't look at his husband and pretended to sleep.

Jungkook slowly sit beside him and sees him sleeping but he knows his jimin is  just pretending and angry on him.

,"Baby am really sorry you know it's hard for me to handle 3, 4 companies alone don't be mad at me baby i am already tired"
Jimin can sense his husband is really tired so he immediately opens his eyes and see his jungkook is sitting beside him with sad face .

,"Sorry'kookie don't be sad i was just angry , i should understand you i am really a bad husband "

He hug Jungkook and sit on his lap.

,"Baby you are perfect husband i am lucky to have you don't say this ever its my fault too,

but tomorrow we are going on a date "

Jimin immediately pull back with a big smile.

He cup his cheeks and give him a kiss on his forehead.

,"I can't wait for tomorrow yeeeeeee  i love you soo much kookie"

Both fall on bed and hugging eachother but suddenly they laughed when jimin's tummy grumbles.

Somewhere a man with dark eyes were looking on his laptop with dark eyes , seeing them  laughing and cuddling eachother.

,"Soon i will snatch both of your smiles because devil is back my DOLL"