0:4

DEVIL IS WATCHING HIS ANGEL

,"Jimin you did great your poses are perfect did you know your all magazine are sold out in no time you are  really our IT boy "Photographer said and jimin just smile and sits on couch, feeling tired but right now he is  waiting for tae who wanted to tell him something.

And he also have to tell him  what happened with him last week, he can't hide this from his bestfriend but what will he tell him that he is going crazy for his Stalker.

And tae is also busy so he didn't tell anyone and about jungkook  he didn't tell him too because he doesn't wanted to give his husband more stress and also from 2 days he didn't see his demon or he didn't get any gifts from him , jimin should be happy that he is now safe maybe but why his heart wanted to see him why? And little did he knows he is falling for demon.

,"Hyyy my jimine am back missed me right "

Tae says as he  jumped on him and hugged his bestfriend tightly .

Sometimes tae behaves like a kid .

Jimin than asked him what he wanted to say , disparately,tae's smile's faded when he see jimin's smile .

,"Did you remember  taemin hyung owner of starlight club"

Jimin nodded and tae held his both hands and looks into his eyes ,he is worried for jimin he have to tell him what taemin informed him .

,"What happened tae what about him  and why are you looking nervous"

Jimin can see his hesitation.

,"He -

Tae was about to tell him when suddenly hobi came inside with a smiling face and holding bubble tea , for him .

Taehyung hates him ,he always jump on wrong time and seeing his smile he wanted to kick him out .

,"Who is he tae tae he is so cute "
Jimin smile at hobi and hobi, who got shock to see him and he run towards him , held his both hands.

,"Omo i can't believe park jimin is infront of me now i will tease my friends wow i am your big fan no no ac hahah"

Hobi can't stop babbling and jimin is really happy to meet him and there is tae who is cursing him and the way he is laughing it makes him angry .'i hate this guy "he said to himself and Push his hairs back and tap jimins shoulder who seems busy talking with hobi .

,"I think you forgot me huh "

He pouted and jimin hit his head and pinch his nose.

,"Hoo jealous tae wow you alien don't be jealous ok he is nice you know i like cute and cheerful person i like him already"

'And i hate him ' tae Muttered and glare at hobi who is smiling but when he see tae is looking at him with killing eyes , he stop smiling and rolled his eyes .

,"Jimin i have tell  you-

Suddenly his phone rings and he saw his director is calling him,  he forgot he has a meeting with him ,

,"Sorry jimine i have a meeting i will talk you  later ok bye take care "

He said and kissed his forehead and left and hobi run before him.

___________

🔞

,"I missed you kookie "

Jimin is missing jungkook it's been a week he have't seen his husband not even in video call and is missing his husband's touch .

He is standing infront of his bathroom mirror looking his naked body .

,"Ahhhh"

He slowly rub his dick with his plams and close his eyes, imaging his husband is the one who is rubbing his dick .

,"Ahhh Jeon ahh ohhh "

He is fucking himself with his fingers but it's not enough for him he need his husband and why he is not getting hard what happened to him ? He is frustrated but suddenly he remembered that night that touch that kiss .
He slowly touched his neck and rub his finger on his faded hickey.

,"Ahhhhh hmmmm uffff "

With a loud moan he cum thinking about someone else not his husband he looked himself in mirror .
He is shocked and feeling guilty he cum while thinking about someone else, what is happening to him .

,"What is happening to m-e,
Who are you why are messing up with my head why can't you leave me you demon why can't you come infront of me coward"
He shouted while looking at the mirror ,he feels like he is  cheating on his husband who loves him unconditional and here he is thinking about someone.

But he didn't know someone is watching him on camera which is placed behind the mirror.

The devil is smirking  looking at his laptop where jimin is fucking himself and the devil is groaning ,his mouth is open while ,hand under his pants rubbing his own dick , wanted to fuck his doll senseless.

"Demon "

He chuckled and look at jimin who is still shouting in bathroom ,he knows his doll thinking about him .

,"I am coming my doll just wait"