0:31

KIDNAPPING

It's been week since Maria told them everything and even jia forgive her mother now maria loves her daughter. she is guilty and thought to leave jungkook's mansion but jimin didn't let her leave he doesn't want to live away from jia, he sees his daughter in her.

Right now Jungkook is sleeping peacefully on bed while jimin is in kitchen preparing his breakfast ,he placed sandwich's ,and a plate of fresh fruits on tray and pour hot vegetable soup in bowl and some sandwiches after decorating tray with glass of juice , he happily take his steps towards his and Jungkook's room but suddenly he felt dizziness so he put tray on counter and try to sit on chair but he can't see anything properly ,his vision is getting blurry .

,"jimin .......-queen" jin saved him from falling ,he immediately carry him and lay him on couch ,soon Suga came and see jimin unconscious ,he got worried for his small brother and without wasting any time he run towards kitchen and came back with water .

,"Jiminah wake up please" he sprinkle water on his face but still jimin didn't wake up so they called their family doctor who is already in the way .

After lying him on the bed, suga sit beside him and held his hands

What is happening nowdays first jungkook and now jimin, they all know what happened in past with them, they faced too much in their past and jimin, his small brother faced too much he feels bad for him .

i can't see them both like this they are my family God please protect my family

Suga is looking at jimin and kissed his hand ,soon doctor came and Jin also enter room with him.

,"Doctor is he ok say something"

Suga asked doctor who checked jimin and turn back to him .

,"Relax mr .min he is fine but I need his blood for some test, but he is alright don't worry " he said and left but Suga is getting worried and Jin saw his worried face ... So he touch his shoulder and said " Suga please don't take stress you are already sick don't worry jimin is i mean our queen is fine " he said and rub his back and Suga nods but walk towards alpha's room he wanted to see him, he didn't know why he is feeling so restless today why he is feeling like something is going to happen

Something bad ....."

When he enter alpha's room ,he saw him still sleeping but hearing his foot steps jungkook wake up " alpha are you ok "

He asked him and alpha rub his eyes and slowly nodded

,"Yah why what happened"
Suga wanted to tell him about jimin but he doesn't want because jungkook is already getting weak day by day without knowing Jackson is giving him slow poison this poison is dangerous and even doctors can't find any poison inside his body. ( a/n: it's magic 😂)

,"Nothing i just -hmm you haven't eat your breakfast I will call someone wait"

He said and walk out of the room leaving confused jungkook behind who rub his eyes and get up from bed and make his way towards bathroom .

Meanwhile Jackson is looking at jimin who is now sitting on bed reading some book .....he is hiding behind curtains but he took his phone and type something and send it to jimin

Ding ........

Jimin is reading a book when he got a message and when he took his phone he saw a message .......after seeing message he got panicked and immediately get up from bed and run outside ,he can't believe taehyung is in hospital but he didn't know it's a trap to catch him

"He is coming boss "

Jackson said and cut the phone call and walk towards kitchen to execute his next plan.

Everyone was busy in their own work's that no one knows jimin is going out alone who didn't even tell jungkook because he is worried about his bestfriend he just wanted to see taehyung as soon as possible ,now he is walking towards his car but he stop when he felt someone is behind him and when he was about to turn back suddenly someone put black cloth on his head and injected something in his neck and he fainted there.

*********

Jungkook take shower and wore his clothes and now he is waiting for jimin he didn't saw him after he woke up ,he is thinking about him when Jackson came and knock his door

,"master your breakfast"

He said and put tray on table and jungkook sit on chair and pull food tray on his lap , he is hungry he knows his jimin made breakfast for him like always ,Jackson smirk when he hold glass of juice ,"where is jimin " he asked him and Jackson try not to show any werid sign on his face ,"he is with mr.kim"

Jungkook hummed but he didn't feel good Jackson is looking at him and then food .

He raised his eyebrow and Jackson immediately looks away ..........slowly jungkook take a sip but

,"ALPHA STOP"

Suga came throw glass on floor and pull Jackson by his collar.

,"who are you working with tell me Why YOU PUT POISON IN ALPHA'S FOOD"
Jackson shook his head he didn't know what to say he is scared and when he saw alpha is looking at him, dangerously.

Seeing him coming towards him he got panicked try to free himself from suga's hold but it's not easy to be free from suga's hold

,"Alph-a forgive m-e"

Jungkook put his gun on his head and pull trigger " who are you working with tell me his NAME"

But he didn't tell him than jungkook has no other option he give his gun back to Suga and take his favourite knife Jackson's eyes goes wide when he stab his neck but not too deep

Blood runs from his neck make him scream in pain " alph-a i will tell y-OU

He is

Your brother Jeon jungm-in

And he kidnapped your queen

Jimi-n"

Only 2 chapters left ❤️