0:13

YOU CARES ,I KNOW

Everyone is have breakfast but when yoongi , namjoon realised jimin is not here yet so they told butlers to call him but when butler came back and tells them that he doesn't want to eat anything .

Suga feels bad for him because he knows alpha left him alone last night he knew everything that alpha wanted to give him pain and kill him but he is sure alpha cares for his doll.

,"Suga we have to call alpha "
Namjoon said and Suga nodded he took his phone and dialled his number.

On call.

,"Why did you disturbed me didn't you know i am in meeting"

Alpha said in annoyed tone.

,"Alp-ha but it's important queen is not eating anything ,he also didn't ate anything from last night "

,"Let him if he doesn't want to eat anything I don't care and don't bother me again "

Alpha said and cut the call.

Suga looks at namjoon with worried eyes .

,"Hyung i know ji I mean queen did something with alpha back than ,but he looks innocent, I don't think he deserves all this he is cheating on his husband for alpha who wanted to give him pain nothing more , he is falling in alpha's trap hyung ,what should we do now i can't see him die infront of me i don't know why i feel bad for him, he is like my small brother "

Namjoon came closer to him and pat his shoulder.

,"I also feel same he is innocent but who knows what he is hiding under his innocent face ?alpha will never harm anyone without any reason sure he did something that broke alpha you know alpha never harm innocent ones I know jimin did something and we have to do what alpha told us "

Suga nods how can he forgot, how alpha helped him when his parents kick him out on the night because he is gay and they don't want any gay son so they kicked him out in cold night leaving him for dying ,he was broke and lost and was dying in that cold night but that time alpha was in mission with namjoon and saw him laying under bridge ,they took him with them and give him shelter to live after living with them for months Suga wanted to work with alpha and seeing his skills alpha got impressed and give him position in red moon mafia gang.

_________________

Jimin is here in room sitting on bed looking at the door with tired eyes , still waiting for alpha he didn't ate anything because he is sad and stubborn , he wanted to see if alpha cares for him or not that's why he didn't ate anything.

Stupid and childish jimin.

He knows alpha don't love him but he can feel he cares for him maybe .

He is aware that he ruined his life with his husband who loved him and what he is doing behind his back, he should feel shame but he didn't feel anything..

He held his stomach tightly ...

His stomach is aching and his head spinning due to lack of food in his system, his doctor specially instructed him not to skip food in any condition because his body is sick and thats why he was talking some medicines but he forgot his medicines at home .

He have to tell alpha but he is little scared from him .

He flinched when door opened and there he saw Suga standing on door, holding a tray of food .

,"Queen please eat something "

He said and placed tray on bed and looks at jimin who shook his head as'no' .

,"I don't want to please leave me alone "

He said and Suga didn't listen to him and sit on floor, held his both hands .

,"I know why are you doing this but let me tell me one thing alpha is not someone to love ,he will never gonna love you i know you don't want this than why are here with him "
Suga asked him he feels bad for him and jimin reminds him of his small brother who he loved the most but he lost him too when his parents kicked him out.

And jimin is like his small brother that he wanted to protect him .

,"He is your boss and here you are talking bad for him and yes i know he doesn't love me but he cares for me i can feel it and about why am I here it's because i want to . I need him I am falling for alp-ha "

,"No you should not queen he will h-

Jimin immediately get up and give him death glare ,now Suga can feel he is fully under Alpha's spell, the way he is glaring at him like alpha ,he looked same like alpha .

Jimin is looking like alpha .

He gulped and stood from floor and turn back to leave but jimin Stopped him .

,"I will not tell alpha but if you talk bad again i will tell him and please don't call me queen call me jimin "

Suga nodded and left.

Alpha came back after ending his meeting , he is little tired now he wanted to see his doll , and when he open the door he couldn't find him anywhere but he see bathroom lights on so he walks towards bathroom and when he opens the door ,he saw him laying on floor.

His heart beat stopped for second,he is the same alpha who wanted to see him dead but he felt like dying to see his doll unconsciously laying on floor.

Than how will he kill his doll it's not easy to do jimin is making him weak and he hates it .

He can't fall for his fake innocent face he can't he doesn't care if he die.

Without wasting any time he left his room.

Leaving for him to die .