Epilogue 2

Its been 8 months a small little baby came in Jeon family Everyone loves him and spoil little bean with toys and yummy homemade food specially made by jin who always make sure to make baby fresh food and yoongi uncle who always rap for him because...

Its been 8 months a small little baby came in Jeon family Everyone loves him and spoil little bean with toys and yummy homemade food specially made by jin who always make sure to make baby fresh food and yoongi uncle who always rap for him because you know what readers jikook baby loves his uncle's rap and namjoon uncle he teaches him how to break things but Infront of taehyung and hobi uncle he becomes a good boy because tae and hobi uncle loves him more than anything.

Maria also loves him and sees him like jia and now she is with Suga yes its surprising right but it's true maria has changed alot and Suga wanted to marry her .

Jin and namjoon both are now engaged and next year they are going to marry .

Jeon sisters are like mother of Jeon eunju did i told you guys baby's name sorry so his name is Jeon eunju naughty and playful kid same like jungkook he is a carbon copy of his appa .

And our jikook they are now happyily married couple ,2 months ago they got married and that was so funny eunju was so Crying when he saw appa kissing his mama and their wedding night never happened because of this small bean who always stick with his mama but now he is grown up 8 months old baby so now he gives  privacy to his parents who never leave any chance to make love yes Jeon jungkook who always gets horny to see his jimin sexy walking around like a queen .

Well he is his queen .

Back to the story

Jeon eunju is sitting with his uncle yoongi who is playing with him but little boy is hitting his chest and yoongi is laughing and giggling .

When jimin came downstairs,he stop hitting his uncle and raised his arms in air .

,"maaa

Maaaaaa ammm

Jimin smile and pick him , kiss his forehead ,little baby giggle and rub his nose on his nipples ,baby is hungry so he take him towards bedroom.

Same time jungkook came home and walk towards his bedroom but when he see his jimin breastfeeding their baby he stop on the door and look at jimin with dirty thoughts while licking his lips when jimin notice him he put baby on baby bed who fell asleep while drinking milk.

🔞( Mature content 🤭😂 little werid smut )

,"what are you doing there kookie " jimin ask his husband who slowly and sexly walk towards him and loosen his tie and pull jimin close suddenly.

,"Hmm i am hungry too" he says eyeing his neck and slowly kiss his skin but jimin push him and said ,"Ok go bath first i already prepared your favourite dish  "

Jimin already knew what his husband want but he thought to tease his husband , a little .

He smirk when jungkook pull his shirt up and rub his swollen nipples with his tumb .,"I don't want to i want something  else and it's my favourite hmm"  with that he push him on bed and hoverd him ,pulling his shirt away from his body and attack his nipples like a beast.

Jimin moan and held his hairs, his husband is giving him pleasure without realising he open his legs giving space to his husband.

Jungkook suck his nipple and drink his milk like he is a baby or something "🙈Hmm you taste soo good hmm "

Now they are naked under blanket and jungkook is still thrusting inside him and after filling him with his seeds for the 4th time, he pull out and lays beside him, both are tired so without cleaning they fell asleep hugging eachother .

It's the mid night jimin wake up and wanted to pee so he walk towards bathroom and when he close the door behind him, he didn't saw a black figure is behind him looking him with red eyes bloody eyes .

,"Shit "  Jimin hurt his hand with doornob he quickly wash his hand with water but his blood is not stopping ,he thought to call jungkook and when he lookup his breath stop .

In mirror .

A man is watching him but he has no face he is without face .

Jimin scream and fell on floor calling jungkook but it looks like his voice can't reach to his husband.

He hug himself and Crawl back and saw faceless man walk towards him with bloody hands but he is holding a knife.

,"Who are yo-u" He asked him, shut his ears when faceless man started laughing and than .

,"Enigma"

,"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

jimin woke up in panic and saw jungkook is looking at him and ask him what happened than he realised it was just a dream so he didn't tell his husband and fell asleep again .

In bathroom a black figure looking himself in mirror and said "Enigma is back "

Enigma: New book coming soon 🔜 book is inspired by enigma thai series but i will write in my own style 🤫

The end

I just wanted to end this book differently 🙃so yeah I hope you like the end 🔚

See you in next books 📚

Love yah

🎉 You've finished reading ★𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑳𝑳★ℬ𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 ℋ𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 ✓ (𝑗𝑖𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘) 🎉