0:23

PLANS AND PLOTTING'S

"kookie you are smelling like medicines yukk I think you need a bubble bath NOW  "

Jimin says as he came closer to jungkook who is sitting on bed when he came closer to him and starts unbuttoning his shirt ,he held his hand and stop him .

"why jimin why are you being so kind to me ,you should hate me right .....i hurt you and you still cares for me "

He asked him while caressing his hands so softly and Jimin smile and  ,"Because I love you, i know you are hiding your emotions ,i wanna know what happened in past and you know it because I really don't remember anything, i remember little or some memories of our past but I guess my memories are coming back I saw m- he stop when he remembered what he saw in his dream that he was pregnant but how is this possible maybe he saw it wrong than why he is feeling like.........the dream was all true he can't tell jungkook now maybe later ........he slowly trail his eyes on their locked hands
"if you don't feel like telling me than its ok but remember ,i will always love you no matter what "

Ofcourse he wanted to know what happened in past and jungkook is only one who can tell him but he didn't know jungkook also didn't know the whole truth .

Jungkook slowly nods and jimin help him to get in the bathroom.

Now he is preparing his bathtub for jungkook while thinking something .

One the other side jungkook is staring at jimin who is preparing his bathtub and he is sitting on sink ......... he is feeling happy to see his doll cares for him when he ignored him he felt broken but now he is feeling happy without realising a smile came on his face ,he is too lost didn't notice jimin saw his smile who also feel happy to see his kookie smile after soo long .

,"Kookie your bathtub is ready"He said and stood infront of jungkook who immediately wipe his smile and nodded but jimin chuckle and pinched his nose " you can't hide your true emotions from me kookie i know you still love me "

He said and kissed his forehead but jungkook didn't react it ,he wanted to hold him and hug him but his mind stop him, how can he forgot his past but he also knew he didn't know the whole truth but he is just waiting for jungmin who is hiding somewhere.

Jimin saw him thinking something but he didn't ask......he slowly unbutton his pants and pull it off but stop his hands on his black boxer "may i "

He knows jungkook don't like washing himself in boxer or any clothes on.

,"You already did so many times it's not like we didn't see eachother naked ........now can you stop looking at my chest "

Jungkook said and rolled his eyes .

Jimin blush and says ,"Huh yeah....but still and i know my limits

I won't touch  now i know you-u you are married so-o"

He said with a sad face and jungkook can see his sadness.

,"I am not " he answered and get up but jimin held his arms and look at him with shocked eyes .

,"Wha-t bu-

,"can you please stop asking me questions and help me to take bath ". He cut his words and jimin is still confused but he will ask him later.

After helping him sit on bathtub  he placed his injured leg on side of bathtub to make sure that his bandages won't get wet in water.

,"did you remember when we were kids we sometimes help eachother in bath "He took shampoo and pour it in his hairs, jungkook soon gets Relaxed when jimin's soft fingers touched his scalp.

He close his eyes relaxing his muscles in bathtub while jimin is now rubbing his back but his eyes goes wide when jungkook moan .

Now he cursed himself for having boner at this time but he ignore it and keeping rubbing his back but again jungkook moan.

"Aishh can you  please st-op moaning"

Jungkook open his eyes and raised his one eyebrow and look jimin in the mirror who is trying to hide his boner  .

Oh my doll is hard.

He smirk and pull jimin on bathtub who get shock but relaxed when jungkook place his ass on his already hard dick.

On his boner

Wow

"What are you doin-g" jimin asked when he already knew what jungkook is doing.....he put his hand on his mouth when jungkook about to kiss him"Kookie you are injured and we can't" he said and didn't make eye contact with jungkook who smirk and kissed his forehead " ok but we can bath together right " jimin raised his head and nods his head shyly , but blush when jungkook unbutton his shirt

***********

Meanwhile Minho broke everything in his room, he is angry on alpha who killed his gang members and he is failed again .

He flinched when someone open the door with loud thud he gulped to see him here " you look scared Minho hmm well you have to ...you can't even kill alpha and our members are useless

Even you too didn't you said I can kill alpha and look at your injury such a useless shit "He said with angry tone and slowly walk towards him and suddenly pull him close by his collar . Minho is scared from his boss yes he is not a boss of mufasa gang .

,"am so-rry boss but alp-ha he killed our memb-ers he is st-

,"Don't complete ......he is not strong he is nothing infront of me ". He shouted and push Minho on floor and crack his neck

,"He have to die his death is near this time I will kill him for sure

He FUCKING snatch my jimin

He is mine only mine
"

Minho got scared when he pull his gun and point on his head " bos-s boss am sorr-y please forgive m-e "

,"Nah I won't kill you .....you are important to me but you have to do something for me

You have to kidnap my jimin but remember if  you hurt my jimin I will sure kill you on spot

Keep an eye on alpha and jimin "

With that he Stromed out of room and walk towards his parking area and drove his car towards alpha's mansion ,he wanted to meet someone there who is working in alpha's mansion but actually that person is helping him .......his secret weapon he could say .

When he reached there he stop his car opposite building near mansion, he smirk when his man came and he open car window for him " You have to increase dose i can't see him near my jimin anymore "

,"But boss you know if I did this they will know something is not right in alpha's food and only i know how I hide this from them

And I think they already have a doubt on me "
He said and turn his head to his boss who pull his glasses down " don't worry Jackson you Only have to put poison in his food but next week don't do anything yet because first i want my jimin "

,"Ok boss "

Who is he who is trying to kill alpha ?

Story is coming to end soon 🍁