0:14

THAN DIE , I DON'T CARE

Jimin slowly open his eyes and found him laying on his own bed but he remembered he fainted in bathroom last night,who bought him here ?............he try to get up from bed but he stopped to see alpha who just came and sit beside him .

,"How are you feeling now "

," I am fine -but my head is still spinnin-g "

He said and feels so happy to see alpha is here ....he knew he cares.

,"You are really stupid....why didn't you ate anything ,do you want to die or something huhh tell me .......don't smile ok "

Alpha scolded him but jimin is  smiling but stop smiling when he ordered him to eat soup than  medicine but jimin hates soups as well as medicine's.

But alpha didn't stop he held his both hands and feed him whole bowl of soup.

Jimin feels like vomiting.

"Now medicine's"He turned his head left , right while alpha trying to put medicine in his mouth

Again he turned right  didn't want to take any medicine ,
He wanted to annoy his dangerous alpha .

,"Doll don't make me Angry i am telling you "

He warned him but still jimin didn't turn his head towards him, alpha gritted his teeths than suddenly push him on bed and sits on top of him ,jimin giggles  but his giggles turned into moan when alpha kissed him and touched his ass

,"Ahhh hmm"

He bite his lips and immediately pull his pants down along with his boxer leaving him butt naked .

Alpha smirk and spread his legs more wide and look at jimin who is now moaning when he rub his rim that's it .

He suddenly put medicine in his mouth and pull away

Jimin is shocked but frustrated

,"alpha you can't do this nu don't go "

Alpha turn back and see jimin behind pouting like a baby .
He raised his eyebrow when jimin came closer to him , unbuttoned his shirt than his pants .

Jimin slowly kneel down and suck his dick make alpha go crazy who is groaning now , held his hairs and fucking his mouth .

"You don't know what you did to me doll, ahh but I love everything about you "

He said while thrusting inside his mouth and with that he cum and look at jimin who just swallowed his cum but it's not enough for jimin he need more .

Alpha knows what his doll is thinking

,"Alpha please"

He said and kissed alphas neck and touch his back with his warm hands but suddenly alpha push him against the wall and turn him around and smack his ass .

His sound, his moans ,alpha loves everything about him , but soon his moans will turn into scream and pain , when alpha roughly inserted his dick in his hole ,that's what he wanted.

Jimin gasped and moaned, it feels so good whenever alpha go rough on him ,he can feel burning sensation around his rim ,alpha is fucking him like a beast or real alpha in rut who is fucking his Omega in heat , breeding his omega .

,"You liked it rough doll"Alpha whispered and deep thrust inside him ,jimin's legs shaken ,he was about to fall but alpha already picked him and throw him on bed like a stuff toy .