0:6

CHANG'S PARTY

Long chapter enjoy 💜

Everyone is already gathered in Chang's auction party ,it's time for the auction to start and there is namjoon who is looking at mr.chang and waiting for him to show the diamonds and Ruby, he is too focused on chang when suddenly someone bumped on him when he turns back his eyes goes wide to see him .

Kim seokjin model and actor ofcourse he knows him who doesn't he is World wide handsome you know ,

who can resist his beautiful face and namjoon didn't know what to say his eyes are wide stuck on him and he forgot his mission.

,"Excuse me i know i am handsome but please don't look at me like that you look creep "

He said and namjoon didn't said anything he kept staring at him shamelessly ,seokjin is wearing a white suit with sliver pearls necklace  , namjoon can't resist his beauty .

He flinched when Suga shouted at him in earpiece,

"Hello namjoon Hyung are you listening "

,"Huh you are such a weirdo "
Seokjin said and left namjoon who immediately look back at chang and his mafia members they looked calm didn't know their end is near ,he smirk when he sees Ruby and diamonds on glass box .

,"Auction is going to start have you finsih your work? "

,"Yh i already did and now am infront of his locker, you know i already killed most of the Chang's guards and no one get suspicious, it's fun i thought they are strong but they all useless like chang."

,"Hmm Well done but did you know where is alpha "

,"I didn't know maybe with his doll "

Namjoon hummed and turn towards jin who is now holding wine and talking with someone while laughing namjoon doesn't like it so he looks back at Chang who get back on stage.

,"I hate parties "

Jimin is whinning like a kid because he is bored here,  jungkook always accompany him in every party and now he is alone infront of mirror looking at himself and talking to himself like a stupid man, he don't like parties without his friends or his husband but they are busy nowdays and didn't have any time for him and suddenly his thoughts run to his demon he didn't know why he always thought about him what is happening to him he didn't know .

He is frustrated and bored he didn't want to attend this party but it's important so he is here also taehyung is not coming because of Lee Mina both are on a date , so he ditch his bestfriend for his so called girlfriend.

,"I should call kookie "

He took his phone from his pocket and was about to call his husband but suddenly he heard footsteps coming towards bathroom.

He is here .

Why he feels excited?

But..

when door opens wide , he looks back smiling his smile faded when he sees  a man ,we can say well built man , he is looking at jimin up to toe. He can feel he is now  undressing him with his eyes .