0:3

SASSY BITCH

Kim taehyung is sitting on couch with Lee Mina who is sitting on his lap finally she accepted his proposal, he can't wait to marry her .

She is her crush and his friend back then when they were both in school ,after that when she left south korea to pursue her dream taehyung got upset but he waited for her, after 2 years when he saw her in a movie he felt so proud and than taehyung is taehyung he made his dream to become an actor .

And he did it after years he became an actor and successful and famous one everyone loves him he is Kim taehyung new actor ,every director and producer wanted to work with him .

So How he met jimin ?  he was working in a movie year back then when he met him" park jimin "his favourite model in south korea.

After that they become friends than bestfriend's we can say soulmates they are same in nature but sometimes opposite .

Jimin doesn't like Lee Mina because he knows she is not good for his soulmate but taehyung never listen to him  , he is blinded in love with her ,
Because Lee Mina ,she is not what she looks like, she always use famous actor to gain attention and popularity but taehyung can't see ,that she is making him fool but it doesn't mean she doesn't like him ofcourse who doesn't like Kim taehyung she feels Lucky to have him by her side  but she doesn't love him.

,"Hmmm ahhh Mina wai-t"

Taehyung moaned when she start grinding on him ,yes she doesn't love him but maybe she likes him and his body .

Tae try to stop her, he doesn't want anyone to see them like this but she is not listening to him and keep sucking his neck but he is man with desires who can't resist his love and desires ,soon he pull her close and suck her neck, she arched her body and moaned both are lost and forget that door iss opened wide and .

,"Oh my goDDddd"

Taehyung push her and saw a man is standing there near the door and looking at them with wide eyes .

,"Are you blind or you have no shame ca-n't you see we are -

,"Omo you are Kim taehyung right and you Lee Mina so you both are tog-
Taehyung Pushed Mina away and walk towards him and drag him near the wall and sushh him.

,"You can't say this loud "
Taehyung said and pull away .

,"Ok so it's a secret ok mr.kim oh sorry i didn't introduce myself i am junghoseok call me hobi"

He extended his hand towards him for a handshake but taehyung look away and see Mina is looking at hobi  with angry gaze.

,"So what?  should i put you on my head fuck you ruined my mood now get OUT"

Hobi rolled his eyes and came closer to him and stood infront of him .

,"If you want to put me on your head you can mr.kim but i think your head can't take my weight so it's a bad idea,  and about leaving you ,i can't because i am your new secretary and it's an order from your company that i have to stick with you all the time so mr.kim shall we go we have an important meeting with your new director "

He sassily says and made taehyung gasped, no one ever talked to him like this . He is Kim taehyung afterall but this hobi insult him infront of his girlfriend he will take revenge on him soon.

________________

1 week later

Jimin is full crazy for someone and he can't believe someone is sending him gifts everyday on the other hand his husband didn't even call him nor a text message ,because he is busy and here someone is giving jimin love and care it's not love he knows it but he is loving this attention from someone who he doesn't even know, he also knows it's wrong but he can't stop thinking about him who made him crazy .

,"Really how did you know my favourite chocolate brand who are you "

Hmmm you are demon because you always came in dark i wanna see you for once "
He unwrapped chocolate and stuff into his mouth, can't wait to eat ,he really love this chocolate ,his favourite one.

,"Fuck you demon you really are something,

you are messing up with my head even i forgot my husband i hate you "

Jimin himself knows he doesn't hate him , he pouted and throw himself on bed and laid on bed like a starfish soon he fall asleep and here his demon is sitting behind him smirking while  gently stroking his hairs .

Vote target 25+

I will update next chapter only if i get 25+ votes .😙 So fast fast vote and update will comes fast fast .

Now tell me what your thought about vhope do you guys like their interaction 🤭