0:9

DOLL IS READY TO RUIN BY DEMON

Jimin slowly opens his eyes and found himself on bed but when he look around he got shock to see unfamiliar room , but he can't believe on his eyes this room is really big and looks royal and when he looks down on his clothes he found he is only wearing a white shirt which is hanging around his neck ,he slowly rubbed his neck and get up from the bed ,didn't know where to go .

But who changed his clothes and this shirt smells familiar.

He came out of the room , walking in corridor doesn't know where he is going , this castle is big royal and creepy but it's beautiful he is walking didn't know someone is watching him and when jimin look back he quickly pull his shirt more and looks down.

,"What are you doing here queen you should go back to your room "

Jimin frowned and look up in shock , he can't believe this man is talking with his so softly he is the same one who threatened him .

And what queen ,? Who is queen , he is a man for god's sakes.

,"What are you saying mr. What queen and i don't want to go back i have work to do , can you please tell me where i am and who are you ? "

He doesn't wanted to be rude with him but still remembers how he was holding a gun on mr.chang and he remembers how he pushed him and suddenly someone shot mr.chang infront of him but he didn't saw who was the person,because he was unconscious that time.

,"I am min yoongi you can call me Suga and you are in alpha's mansion"
Suga said as he smile .

,"Alp-ha ? Is he the one who killed mr.chang"
Suga nods his head and jimin gulped, can't believe alpha could kill someone, he have to ask him why he did this ?

,"Queen you should go back  to your room  alpha will kill us and we will send some nice clothes for you please"
Jimin can see his nervous eyes and his bruised neck , he didn't know what is happening with him why he is calling him queen but he have to be quite because he is scared from alpha now  but he have to ask him why he killed someone,So he turns back and walks towards room .

_____________

Meanwhile alpha is sitting on chair looking at jimin on the laptop and how beautiful he is looking on his shirt ,but he doesn't like him wearing only shirt without any pants  infront of Suga or roaming around the corridor , he doesn't like it .

Suga came inside and placed a file on table.

,"Alpha we have to do something he is again stealing our ships "

Suga said and alpha looked up ,"He thinks he is smart but he didn't know me yet "

Suga is confused he didn't know why alpha is so calm but he is sure he is planning something big or he planned everything Already.

,"You should leave now and yes send best clothes for my doll "

Suga nodded and left the room and alpha quickly get up from gis chair and walk towards jimin's room.

_________________

Jimin is in the bathroom taking a hot shower didn't know alpha is watching him, without creating any noise alpha walk under shower , hugging  jimin from back who flinched at first but soon relaxed .

Alpha slowly trail his hands on his bare chest and rub his soft skin with his hard hands jimin arched his body and leaned his hand back on his shoulder he closed his eyes when alpha trail his hands on lower and grab his thighs while kissing jimins neck .

,"Ahh alphaaa"

Alpha smirk and suck his neck more while grinding his lower on his ass jimin is moaning but suddenly he remembered alpha killed someone.

He immediately pull away and was about to turn back but alpha Pushed him against the glass wall and slapped his ass.

,"You want me to fuck you than why you pull away doll "

Alpha asked him in cold tone and jimin shivers but he didn't show him that he is scared.

,"Wh-y yo-u kil-led mr.cha-ng "
Jimin can feel his hot breath against his ear .

,"Because he is bad who hurt my doll and he stole my money and diamonds did you know he also tried to kill me like 10 ,or maybe more times  "

He said in low tone and jimin got angry when he told him taht mr.chang tried to kill him.

,"He di-d?

Jimin asked and alpha hummed.

"you did right how can he thought of hurting y-ou alpha  "

Jimin said angerly and alpha smiles under his wet hairs ,"Why are you angry doll it happens in our business we Mafia's are always in danger we don't know when we will die now i know you hate me because i am mafia right doll you will hate me ri-

",No i can't i know i don't like Mafia's or bad people'but i can't hate you i don't know why ?
Alpha smirk , he knows his doll is falling for him and that's what he wanted .

,"You should hate me doll hmm i do bad things but i love you and it's ok if you don't want me now you should go back home to your husband  ".

Jimin's heart is beating fast he doesn't know why he is happy when alpha said he loves him and he can't let him leave he likes him .""i like yo-u please can't you see i like you i am ready to cheat on my husband for you please don't leave me ".

That's what Alpha wanted ,his doll is ready to die from his devil who wanted him to see him in pain and wanted to kill him , jimin didn't know he is now in alpha's cage ready to ruin .

Jimin doesn't know why he is feeling this way towards someone and he is ready to cheat on his beloved husband, Why his heart wanted someone who he didn't even know or maybe he knows him.

_______________

"Boss he is aware that we are stealing his ships "
A man with blonde hairs said to his boss who was sitting on chair  but he smirked and look at him .

,"That's what I want "

He said and took blue file from table and opened it .

,"I will kill you this time bro"
He said while looking alpha's picture on the file .