0:20

NO ONE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED IN OUR PAST

It's been 1 day since jimin is locked here in basement but he didn't even say any word ,he is just sitting on the cold floor looking at the sky through window without any expression on his face, the image of jungkook with Maria naked broke him ,he is way more possessive over jungkook and can't see him with anyone even when he didn't know alpha is his kookie he also get possessive he was already broke to know this truth but now he is more broken his kookie doesn't want to believe him why what happened in past? He wanted to remember but he can't.

Suddenly he felt his vision  getting blurry and his breath  getting heavy ,head aching now he realised he forgot to take his medicines ,he touch his heart and try to call someone but he is too weak to even say any word after struggling for breath he fainted on cold floor .

Meanwhile jungkook is working in his office with Suga who is telling him something about their shipments but he is thinking something else his mind is lost and Suga can see and also knows what he is thinking

who will tell jungkook that he still loves jimin .

,"Suga hyung i think you can leave now we will discuss about This later ".

He said and lay his head on chair and close his eyes.

Jungkook is feeling restless ,he immediately open his eyes and throw flower vase on floor.

,"What is happening to me fuck i don't care if he die do I ca-re you can't feel those emotions for him again he will again hurt you jungkook he will again kill your heart he is with jungmin that bastard killed my family my mom dad uncle park aunt park even jimin you help him, you betrayed me you don't even care about your own family jiminah why did you did that

I HATE you for everything you make my life hell why why? can't I kill you arghhhhhhhhh, go FUCKING DIE"

He shouted and broke Everything in his office but he stop and wipe his tears his heart is aching for jimin , he knows he still feels for him, he know what he said earlier it's all lie  .

He wanted to see him now and without wasting any he went to basement to see jimin.

When he enter, he saw him lying on floor unconscious his nose is bleeding, he immediately run towards him and carry him and walk outside after laying him on his bed he try to wake him up but jimin didn't wake up, he didn't know why he still cares for him even after all this .

His heart won't let him hate his doll .

,"you are dangerous doll you are again killing me i want to kill you seriously but this fucking stupid heart is not letting me doll "He said while caressing his  soft cheeks thinking about their old days and past memories they were so happy together but everything got ruin ,his happiness got ruin and he lost everything.

His tears is falling ,remembering about his mom ,dad but he immediately wipe his tears when doctor came .

Doctor slowly came near the bed and start examining jimin but his hand is shaking because alpha is looking at him .

,"alpha he is alright now i already give him injection but i think he had accident before look at his head "

He pull jimins hairs little aside and show him his purple wound around his back head, jungkook didn't know this, did jimin got into accident when ?how .

,"thats why his nose bleed, he had head injury before but don't worry he is fine now but we have to give him his medicines

Take care of him "