0:32

THE DAY I LOST YOU

Jungmin is frustrated when he saw all roads are blocked due to heavy rainfall so he have to take long root which means he have to take forest area and today weather is bad but who can stop him ,no one.

His anger flew away when his eyes landed on jimin who is sleeping peacefully on backseat
,"You are the only one who show me love jimine when my own family locked me, you were there with me how can I let you leave my side

You are mine and if jungkook try to take you away from me I will kill him

And this time with my own hands

But we are going somewhere far away from this seoul "

He smirk and drove his car faster on road now they are in middle of the forest jungmin is unaware that jungkook is already here with his member waiting for him .

,"Shit "

He cursed when he saw jungkook leaning his body on his own car ,while crossing his arms and on his side Suga and namjoon is also there holding their guns .

He take U turn but suddenly someone shoot his tires someone is non other than Jeon jungkook ,alpha his car stopped on the spot but it's not over jungmin immediately pull his gun and open the car window and also pull jimin out with him.

Jungkook gritted his teeths when he see jungmin holding jimin ,putting gun on his head.

,"If you didn't let us leave than i will kill jimin "

He said and jungkook push his hairs back and take steps towards him and said,"oh Shut up You can't kill jimin "

,"I am not stupid i love him so much and yes i can't kill him but i can kill your daughter i know where is she " He pointed gun towards him and pull jimin more closer, jungkook really wanted to kill him right now but he have to think from his mind, he have to save his daughter as well as jimin .

He have to do something and he knows what to do .

,"You think jimin will love you no he will never what you did with him he will never forgive you nor will he love you

You don't deserve any love that's why mom dad locked you all the time because you are mental abnormal you fucking kill our family

You kill jimins family and you think he will be happy with you

You are mental

Jeon jungmin

You are mental

He shouted and smirk when he saw jungmin shouted back and suddenly held his head and jimin fell on ground but jungkook run towards him and picked him up

,"Ahhhh shut up

I am not abnormal

Jimin loves me

Yes

He is mine ahhhhh"

He is hitting his head and pulling his hairs this time jimin wake up and ges confused to see himself in jungkook's arms .
He than realise someone kidnapped him .

Jungmin .

,"Kookie what is happening here "
Jimin ask and than jungkook told him everything that make jimin worry "You are safe hmm And our daughter too he can't do anything" but jimin is worried for their daughter ,he knows jungmin can kill anyone, he slowly held jungkook's hand and "Promise me you will save ou-r daughter"