0:8

DOLL IN DEVIL'S ARMS

Chang is unaware that red moon mafia boss and his members are already here ready to attack, he is standing on stage telling everyone about red Ruby but he got shocked when he sees his two bodyguards got shot in their heads .

Every guest immediately run outside while screaming and soon namjoon came infront of chang and Agust D who is already behind him with a gun .

,"Your game is over chang "
Agust D said and put his gun on his head Chang gulped when he see alpha is also coming towards him, he is shivering as he knows his death is near in form of alpha .

He saw his  guards  already laying on floor they are already deadz Agust D killed all of them that's why alpha trusted him most .

He is a beast.

Namjoon came on stage and took diamonds and Ruby and than gave it back to alpha .

,"who will  gonna save you chang Everyone is dead now it's your turn to die "

Alpha said as he smirk pointing gun towards him , chang is scared to death but he doesn't wanted to die , he saw agust is looking at alpha and there he suddenly he pull Agust D 's gun and pointed his own gun on his head .

,"You think it's easy to kill me alpha no it's not  what if i kill him"

He tighten his grip on Suga ( Agust D) who is not scared ,he is looking at alpha who started laughing, chang got confused.

But suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his stomach, than he realised Suga stabbed his ribs.

,"You bastard what you think you can kill me but no you are a fool mr.chang now diE"

Suga point gun on his head and pull his trigger but suddenly jimin came didn't know where,and stop him , they are shocked to see him, here  even alpha who is also shocked when he see jimin who  Push Suga away and held Chang's shoulder.

,"Are you ok mr.chang what is happening here who are you aLL"

He shouted and looked at Suga who wanted to kill him right now , he turned back and saw alpha is not there as he turn at namjoon who nods his head  and suga understood his sign he immediately held jimin and Push him away from chang .

,"leave me who are you "

He hit Suga's hand away and try to be strong , brave ofcourse he is scared to see them with gun's but he can't let them to kill anyone he can't see this .

Suga gritted his teeths and suddenly pull him close by his collar.

,"You are really stupid did you know who i am  , Don't be brave i know you are not so run away otherwise i will put all bullets in your pretty head"

He warned jimin to leave, he doesn't want to kill jimin ,he is a kid infront of him, it was the first time Agust D letting someone leave from his grip .

They didn't saw chang gets up  and there he push jimin on ground and attack Suga but it's too late alpha already put all the bullets in his head .

Alpha is angry on chang  who hurt his doll ,he walked towards his dead body and bend down Infront of him and took his special knife from his pocket and stab directly in his eyes, Suga doesn't know why alpha is looking angry ,yes they are going to kill chang but suga is the one who kills their rivals alpha only kills someone when it's necessary, but than why their boss killed Chang.

,"How could you touch my doll you bastard how could YOU , you hurt him "
He shouted and peeled his neck with his knife his own hands already covered with his blood and his face too but he didn't care he is angry and wanted to kill everyone because chang touched his doll .

He is not in his senses Suga and namjoon gulped when they sees their boss peeling Chang's skin like a mad man and his eyes are red and they realised he is not their boss he is demon his inner beast woke up.

Suga than realised he is doll.

They are scared to even say anything but when namjoon saw jimin who is unconscious laying on floor and his head is bleeding .

,"Alpha he is already dead stop please your doll is unconscious we have to take him from here he is bleeding lo-"
Alpha immediately turn towards jimin and seeing his blood it makes him more angry he wanted to kill chang again and again , who is already dead ,but it doesn't mean he cares for jimin it is just jimin is his only he can hurt him or touch him no one else.

Jimin is his doll only he can hurt him , love him , touch him, broke him ,ruin him , kill him.
Jimin is his only .

He is his.

His doll to play .

His doll to break.

Alpha looks jimin and picked him bridal style and walk outside leaving Suga and namjoon alone both are confused and shock they never seen jungkook carry anyone in his arms but they knew jimin is his doll alpha can do anything for him , his is special.They Didn't know someone is watching them from behind the pillar watching every move from the Start .