0:17

UNTOLD STORIES,TRUTH ,PAIN

Jimin is still inside his room locking himself from yesterday night, crying non-stop but he is waiting for alpha to show up and hug him but he didn't came, it make him more upset and hurt .

He slowly get up and walk outside to see alpha, he is missing him so what if alpha  didn't came to see him he will go and meet him .

He is now standing infront of alpha's room and slowly he open the room but he stopped when he hear a girl voice who is talking with alpha, he carefully hide and peek inside and see alpha is sitting on couch with his daughter and a girl with blonde hairs sitting beside him and talking something but why alpha is sitting with her, this much close ,but he got shocked blonde girl call little girl her daughter .

Jimin broke down can't believe she is her mom that's means she is alpha's wife ......he can't believe this and immediately run towards his room and locked himself again .

,"I know i lost everything a happy family ,a loving husband my everything ,I don't deserve to be live,alpha also don't love me he has a daughter and wife

What should I do

should i leave?

He wipe his tears and get up from floor and look at his bag, he can't live here with alpha who has a daughter ,he can't see him with someone else jimin can't see alpha with someone .....so it's better to leave him, he took his bag and put his all stuff inside and open the window without thinking anything, he jumped from there and run outside but it's not easy to run from alphas cave who appointed bodyguards around his mansion and also the security is high there but jimin didn't know he is on cctv cameras.

Poor jimin didn't know alpha is watching him with smirking face
,"Run doll run i have already prepared your surprise  sweety"

He laughed but suddenly throw files on floor.

,"You fucking left me again you park jimin i already know you are a betrayal

You are thinking you are free now right doll

But your alpha won't leave you

I will kill you with your husband

You both snatched everything from now you both have to pay

I am coming doll"

He took his coat and walk out of room, can't wait to see his doll and his so called Husband.

Meanwhile jimin is here infront of his mansion ,he thought alpha's security is not that tight that's why he run without getting caught but jimin is not aware that alpha is already here waiting for him .

Without wasting any time he went inside and walk upstairs but stop on his way when he felt someone lying on floor.

And when he look back he saw his husband.

Lying on floor unconscious.

,"KOOKIE"

He run towards his husband and shook his body but jungkook is not waking up after so long he is seeing his husband but why he is unconscious.

He is crying hugging his husband feeling so stupid to cheat his love but he already knew his love for his husband died the moment when he fall for devil but he also knew he was stupid to leave his husband and fuck behind him who is now unconscious, it's all his fault ,but what happened and where is his Butler's ,he look around but no one is here .