0:24

MY DOLL IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN ME

It's been 2 days jimin is taking care of jungkook and maira who is getting angry day by day she  hates jimin no she wanted to kill him who steal her lover first than her alpha she already lost her everything because of jimin.

She is Kim Maria Jeon jungmin's slut that's what he called her but she loved him and will do anything for him even she knows he was obsessed with jimin his brother's boyfriend and what he did with jimin she knows everything and she always thought jimin is the one who is coming between her and jungmin and when she got pregnant with his child, jungmin throw her out saying that he doesn't need her and her baby and said he only loves jimin who also got pregnant with his child  that day she lost her lover but she loved jungmin too much that she put all the blam on jimin .

That's why she hates him .

*******

Namjoon is laying on bed secretly staring at jin who is sitting on couch near the window he is looking so cute in those round glasses but he turn his face away when his eyes met with him who chuckle and wanted to pinch his cheeks .

,"doctor said you have to take rest joonie now sleep "He said and namjoon immediately close his eyes but his mind and heart is not letting him he is feeling like is heart is beating so fast because jin is here .

Jin chuckle when he see him mumbling something while closing his eyes shut ......he slowly came near him and touch his forehead that make namjoon jumped little "  haha relax it's me joonie now sleep hmm "

He stroke his hairs gently and massage his hairs with gentle hands namjoon soon relax and fall asleep while jin is smiling at him "  i love you joonie " He said and kissed his forehead than left his room but namjoon was not sleeping ,he quickly open his eyes and touch his heart.

,"he said he loves me-e

Me

Me

Ahhhh clam down namjoon

How can I he said HE LOVES ME "

Yes "

*********

Jia came back to her room after seeing her appa , she didn't know at first that her appa is injured............but she really cried when she saw him in bandages that's why no one is telling her and seeing her Crying jimin feels bad but jungkook told her he is now fine and now she is playing her violin when her mom came and throw vase on floor.

Jia run towards her mom but her mom throw another vase on floor ,little girl got scared and stop on her way .

,"I will kill him he have to die what he thinks that he can steal my alpha no he can't he is mine

And if i have to kill jimin I can do that "

Maria is super Angry she pull her hairs and slapped her own cheeks , she is gone mad, her hands are shaking  and jia walks towards table and pull her medicine box .

,"Stay away from me i also hate you it's your fault too that my jun left me ahhh i hate you both "

With that she left the room with her gun  and jia is crying this is not first time her mom said this she also hate her daughter she wipe her tears follow her mother ,she can't let her mom harm jimin .....she already knew her mom is a bad woman she never loved her and she also saw her killing people's in their basement when she was kid that's why she lost her voice because of her mom who killed someone infront of her .