0:19

HEART IS BROKEN , TRUST,WHOLE ME

Sun is already up in sky shining brightly up there beautifully and there is jimin and jungkook both are sleeping together so peacefully but when jimin felt tightness around his waist he woke up but what he see, he can't believe jungkook is here with him on same bed how ? He slowly touch his face and tucked his ear behind his ear to see his beautiful face clearly, jungkook is sleeping without any worries in jimins arms but when he slowly open his eyes and found jimin is staring him while touching his cheeks ,his eyes hold whole galaxy how much he loved him and loves his eyes but than he betrayed him ,he killed his family with jungmin yes he called him cheater but who will tell him the truth what happened with jimin in past but it's hard for jungkook to believe because his past is horrible and those nightmares always haunt him still but with jimin he didn't get any nightmares last night.

Both are looking eachother without any word no one wanted to pull back , no one wanted to say any word,they are lost in eachother eyes ,maybe they are searching something in their eyes ,jungkook close his eyes when jimin rub his lips with his thumb

,"Kookie please be-

But jungkook open his eyes and immediately held his hand and pinned him on bed hovering his body .

,"Do you think i can trust you again, no doll never i take you here with me doesn't mean i believe you or care for you no i just did because i wanted to separate with your so called Husband ,you didn't even know your life is going to be hell here ,it's my revenge on him, he took my everything so I took his precious person here under in my cage "
He said and saw jimin is crying but he doesn't care .

Jungkook get up and walk outside but he stop when he heard jimin calling his name while crying why he stop and why it hurts he touch his heart and close his eyes .

It's paining.

,"I hate you ". He mumbled and without looking back he left jimin alone.

Jungkook came back to his room and slammed the door harshly behind him and pull his hairs , he can't feel those emotions for jimin he have to hate him right ?

He walk to the bathroom to take shower after some time he came out only towel wrapped around his waist .

,"Alpha "

Jungkook look up and saw Maria is sitting on bed smiling at him ,she stood and walk towards him and put her both hands on his bare shoulder

,"hmm you look more hot after shower alpha "
She said and touch his chest and she stop her hand on his towel to pull it down but jungkook held her hand.

,"Why are you here ?"

He push her and turn back to wear his clothes but she back hugged him and kissed his back.

,"Why can't I be here alpha you are my husband and my daughter's father "

She again kissed his back and pull his towel down jungkook is naked but wearing boxer. she smirk when he turn back and look at her without any expression but suddenly he pull her hairs .

,"DON'T you dare Maria you already know why you are here and who you are to me don't fuck with me and LEAVE"

He push her and gritted his teeths but she again smirk and pull her blouse down she is not someone who could stop easily.

🔞

,"Alpha don't be like this you and me already did this so many times and it's been so long we haven't fun and i really missed you around my ass I know you also missed me "She pull his boxer down as shw kneel down infront of him and put his dick inside her mouth sucking his dick, jungkook close his eyes and held her hairs pushing his whole dick inside her , thrusting her mouth ,she fasten her speed , already knows her alpha can't resist her .

Jungkook is thrusting inside her mouth but he is imagining jimin like always , he always imagine jimin and fuck maria but she thought alpha likes her

,"Alpha fuck me "
She said while licking her lips and get up but jungkook held her shoulder and pull her close by her neck

," i said l-
Jungkook stop when he see jimin is looking at them .

The door is already open wide, but what make his heart broke, jimin's eyes are red ,he is crying and his hands placed on his heart  ......Maria look back and she can't believe he is here .

Why he is here ? But she immediately cover her body and look at jungkook .

,"alpha he is j-

,"What are you doing here who gave you permission TELL ME"

He cut her words and make his way towards jimin who is directly looking into his eyes .
Jungkook is angry by his silent treatment ,he suddenly pull him close and left his chin  .

,"I asked you something"

Still jimin didn't say anything, he is looking at Maria that make jungkook more angry .

,"You disrespect alpha not answering, now you have to be punished doll "

He held his hand and drag him towards hall .

"NAMJOON"

He shouted and namjoon immediately came and found jimin is laying on floor crying, Hugging himself and there is jungkook looking at him with angry face .

,"Take him to our basement and lock him there no food no water for 3 days

And if anyone try to help him than you all have to face my kitty she is hungry I guess "

Everyone gulped and looks down ,namjoon is feeling bad for jimin but he can't do anything so he held jimins hand and drag him towards basement.

Jimin has no strength to even say a word , he is broken ahain .

Jungkook turn back and left the hall .Maria still can't believe jimin is here ,she hates him because of him she lost him.

Her everything.

She wanted to kill him so bad but she knows alpha is enough, he will kill him soon .

,"But i also know jungkook loves this shit even he betrayed him and yeah i don't love jungkook but I can't lose him he is only one i have, even my daughter loves him , so he is only family "

she is not jungkook's wife nor he is her daughter's father, but for everyone he is . She doesn't love him but yeah she is attracted towards him who doesn't he take care of her and her daughter and sometimes they did sexual things but in past , not anymore .she was in US for her business but she came back for her daughter and for jungkook.

We can say she is like jungkook dangerous and tough her past were also bad because of someone who thrown her out when she got pregnant.

See you guys in next update ❤️