Epilogue 1

Everyone here in jeon mansion are happy again their alpha is back who is now recovered not fully but yeah he is now working as well taking care of his pregnant jimin who is now 8 months pregnant and about chichi they didn't change her name at all chichi name suits her well so she is now Jeon chichi for her everything was new at first but she is lovable and friendly girl so it didn't take much time for her to accept everyone here .

She and jia both are now bestfriend's maria is so happy to see her daughter finally recovering with the help of chichi who is helping her to talk now jia talks but little and slow ,

Namjoon still didn't proposed jin yet everyone knows in mansion how much he loves jin but they also knows he is shy around himBut today jin decided to propose him and jimin , Suga and jungkook are helping him

But today jin decided to propose him and jimin , Suga and jungkook are helping him .

About taehyung and hobi they are now happy living with their daughter they named their daughter Kim euna .

Back to the Story......!!!!

Its already night jungkook still in office and jimin is waiting for him on bed eating chips , noddles , sandwiches, juice and god knows what ?what ?

He gain too much weight in 2 months now he look like human penguin 🐧 walking in whole mansion, he looks so cute with his red chubby cheeks and round belly but jimin hates it ,he thought he doesnt look good anymore,always wear jungkook's clothes Because he is round and his own clothes won't fit him .

,"Kookie is so bad it's late and he still didn't came did he forgot that his mimi is pregnant did he forgot his baby is waiting

Huh "

He stuff chips and chocolate in his mouth and eat it like he didn't ate anything and touch his belly and pout.

,"don't kick me i now you love your appa so much huh I am calling him bad and here you are kicking your mama remember you are in my tummy not his

So you have to take mah side not his und- ahhh "

He pouted more when baby kick again he never listens him but when jungkook came near him he always listen his appa not his mama who is carrying him in his tummy he feels his son is a  betrayal sometimes.

,"Fine than your appa is so good no no he is god he is so beautiful"

He said and touch his tummy and baby stop kicking that make jimin laugh.

But he didn't know jungkook is already there who is laughing too ,and when he see him he turn away and crosses his arms .

,"What are you doing here go back why you are here did I call you no " he push him and hit his chest when jungkook was about to kiss him .

,"Aishhh mimi i was busy in some meetings ok now give me a kiss i missed you and our baby "
He said and again try to kiss him but jimin push him, so  jungkook smirk and tickle his underarms and jimin started laughing " ahhaha stop kookie  "