0:10

YOU ARE MINE FROM THE START

Taehyung is sleeping peacefully on his bed dreaming about him and his girlfriend when hobi came inside and smirk at him he suddenly pulled his blanket aside to wake him up but he got shocked when he saw him naked ,only in boxer and seeing his manhood hobi gulped but he gulped more when he saw taehyung already awake and looking at him .

He slowly step back but suddenly tae pull him and he fall on bed and than tae hoverd him and pinned his hands near on mattress .

,"wha-t a-re you doing mr.kk-im"
Hobi is feeling hot suddenly his whole is burning , it is the first time he is close with someone and this someone is kim taehyung dream of every girl and boys now is hovering him why ? He hates him not hate but he hates his rude behaviour actually hobi likes him from the start when he saw him on the tv .

Maybe he likes him ,his feelings are growing for him but seeing him with Lee Mina, he felt broken but he can't do anything taehyung is not his he is someone else.

,"I thought you are bold and sassy
, tell me where is your sassiness go baby "

Taehyung slowly tucked his hairs behind his ear now hobi wanted to kill himself he calls him 'baby' .

,"Your heart is beating fast, is it because of me "

Taehyung smirks as he came closer to his ear , hobi can feel his hot breath ,his body is getting hot he didn't know what to do but he wanted to hold tae and hug him right now but he can't.

On the other side taehyung is laughing inside, he finally found his weakness, it's been weeks he didn't get to know how to annoy hobi because hobi is not easy to handle he always backfired to him ,always insults him but nothing works hobi never get mad on him he did this because he doesn't wanted him to quit his job.

,"You can leave now i have to take shower"

Taehyung said and pull back and left hobi alone on bed who is still in shock but he immediately get up from bed and run outside.

________________

Jimin is sitting on bed waiting for alpha again he didn't saw him from a week and when he asked Suga and namjoon they told him he is busy but jimin always wait for him whole day night because he missed him,he should miss his kookie but he is missing someone he feels guilty sometimes but whenever he thinks about alpha he feels something he didn't know what?he is confused ,his mind is telling him not to cheat on his husband but his heart wanted alpha not jungkook. He himself didn't know what he is doing but his heart is wanted alpha .

He throw himself on bed but suddenly his phone rings and when he saw the screen he gets nervous, it's jungkook.

On call 📱

,"Hello baby how are you "

Jungkook asked him and jimin can feel his tired voice he feels guilty again that he is cheating on his husband who is working day and night for his family.

But he is not regretting it because alpha is something he can say his drug or his peace .

,"i am fine kookie how about you "

,"I am fine too baby but i missed you soo much ,i have work you know right but i promise i am coming back Korea next month because i can't live without you anymore , i miss you"

Jungkook said and jimin's eyes filled with tears , put his phone aside and cupped his mouth , he didn't want him to know that he is crying.

,"baby are you listening"

Jimin immediately took the phone, wiping his tears .

,"Yhh i -i can we talk later i have a work to d-o"

,"Ok baby i also have work but please take care ok and love you so much bye "

,"Love you t-oo"

Jimin wipe his tears but burst in tears again, he can't do this his husband loves him and what he is doing behind him ,he have to leave alpha he can't cheat on his husband.

He is really confused.

He was about to get up from the bed when door opened wide.

Alpha .

,"Doll i missed you soo much "

Jimin immediately run towards him and hug him tightly and alpha hug him back ,gently stroking his hairs he knows why he is crying.

,"What happened doll tell me "

Jimin pull back as he raised his hand to Push alpha's hairs aside because he wanted to see him right now but alpha immediately held his hand and kissed it .

,"I told you not yet ,"

,"But i want to see you right now Alpha if not than i am leaving you i can't do this anymore i love my husband and i can't with you sorry i know i am falling for you i like you but i am married and loves my husband and you also didn't let me see your face i am frustrated now i wanna run away from all this ALPHA".

Jimin cried loud and hit his chest but he throw himself on alpha and hug him but alpha pull back ,making distance from him.

,"You want to leave me doll really ok if that's what you want than leave and never came back again we are over you yourself said that you are ready to cheat on your husband because you love me but it's a lie right but remember i love you my doll "
Jimin doesn't want to say this but he is really guilty for his husband that's it and he himself knows alpha doesn't love him but he did he is in love with him .

He is just attracted towards him jimin can feel but he also can feel alpha cares for him and something is not right with him .

But who stop his heart when heart wanted to love devil .

Love and pain.

jimin heart beat stopped for a moment when alpha told him to leave and never came back imagining without alpha he can't even think and he made his alpha upset .

Alpha turn back and walk towards door but he smirk when jimin hug him from back, he knows his doll will never gonna leave him because jimin is already in love with him from the start from the moment they see eachother ,jimin is his and he is his but everything changed after that incident.

Why ?jimin why did you broke me ?

Alpha closes his eyes and remembered that night when he lost everything.

That night was horrible .