0:5

ALPHA (RED MOON MAFIA BOSS

A handsome man sitting in the office room , looking at his laptop ,while smirking but he  get up from his black leather chair and walk towards his boss room which is on the top floor .

Now he is standing infront of his boss room ,

When his boss said" come in" he came in with a bow and shows him a red file .

,"Well done joon "The boss said and put his wine shiny glass on the table ,his aura is dark but  everyone calls he is handsome but dangerous devil who can kill anyone by his one look .

His one look is enough to kill anyone.

The devil or we can say demon.....his doll give him this name ,  he is wearing black suit with sliver hock earings hanging in his ears , and his black long hairs hiding his beautiful face  he is a prince but the devil prince .

"Call Agust D, he is going with you in this mission and be careful chang is smart  "

He said and walk out, but he stopped when joon called him .

,"Where are you going alpha  "

He smirked and turned back .

,"To my see my doll "

,"But he is also invited in chang's party ,you can't go there alpha it's not safe for you the- "

Alpha looked back and cracked his neck little and give him a death glare .

,"You know who i am namjoon i can go anywhere you forget i am the mafia boss, the  alpha ,everyone feared from ME ,

and i want to see my doll so you have to do your work and don't put your leg in my matters if you want to live "

Namjoon shake his head  and look at his boss who walked outside ,he is just worried for his boss but he also knew alpha is strong with demon powers not spiritual powers but we can say he is like a demon with no fears and namjoon knows  it's not easy for anyone to even touch him.

He is untouchable 🔥

He took his phone and call agust-d .

_____________

Namjoon is sitting on couch when agust came and sit beside him .

," we have to find his locker and jk wanted his money back and his diamonds and most important that Ruby which that chang bastard stole from us "

Agust d nods his head  and namjoon tells him there is a party tonight where chang invited every big tycoons one the party even actor and actress and big directors, he is going to do auction tonight and boss jk wanted them to kill chang for stole his things .

,"But there will be a high security that chang is smart he knows we are going do something on this auction but he didn't know his security is nothing infront of us "

He chuckled as when namjoon told him alpha is also coming on this auction party .

,"Alpha really loved his doll right hyung "

He said while laughing .

,"No Suga i don't think so he is alpha ruthless and heartless devil who doesn't know what is love  maybe he is just his obsession "

Namjoon says but Suga didn't agrees with him ,he saw how alpha looks at his dolls pictures, it's true he is obsessed with him or maybe they don't know , maybe there is something they don't know only alpha knows.

He never sees who is the doll because alpha never let anyone see his doll .

His eyes shows love , pain , something more while looking at doll's pictures but suga can't figure it out what alpha actually feels for him ,but he can tell alpha cares for him.

So i updated finally hope you guys like it and now on i will not update soon because i didn't get any vote for this book ,so how will I get to know that you guys want to read this book atleast give me some motivation 😙

Target is 25+

Love you pumpkin's ❤️