0:11

ALPHA IS ONLY MINE

Jimin is eating breakfast with Suga and namjoon they are not saying anything because alpha told them not to talk with jimin unless it's important or urgent .

,"Hmm namjoon Hyung can you please tell me where is alpha "

Jimin asked him because he didn't saw him from last night, he left jimin and he cried whole night thinking that he upset alpha .

,"He is in office working on something "

,"Did he eat anything "
He asked and namjoon told him alpha didn't ate anything from last night ,jimin feels sad and wanted to cry 'because of him alpha didn't ate ' , he stood and took Plate and filled with different food, Suga try to stop him but namjoon stop him instead.

Alpha is sitting on his chair talking with a girl who is telling him something and showing him some papers and alpha is busy looking at the papers when  she smirk , slowly pull her blouse down while licking her lips .alpha knows what she is doing .

He looks at see only to see her, who is now half naked infront of alpha ,she suck her finger and get up from chair and sit on his lap .

She is miss.rose who stole her own boss's Russian shipment papers and give it to alpha because she wanted to sleep with him and thought she will become queen of alpha after this .

Queen of red moon mafia.
But she forgot her place.

,"Now I want you alpha i give you what you wanted now it's your turn alpha fuck me "She said while touching his chest and unbuttoned his shirt and came closer to him to kiss him but he didn't know alpha is holding a knife ready to stab her back but suddenly door opens , revealing angry jimin ,tray fell from his hand but he quickly came inside ready to kill her.

She quickly stood from his lap , wearing  his blouse and give a death glare to jimin but jimin gritted his teeths and walk towards her and pull her hairs harshly ,she screamed in pain and hitting her hand to stop him but jimin didn't let her on the other hand alpha is smirking .

,"You bitch i will kill you "
He immediately choke her ,she is struggling for breath but jimin pull away and drag her out.

,"If i ever see you here i will kill you for sure "
He said and slammed the door with a loud thud and turn back to see alpha who is not looking at jimin .

,"How could you alpha you said you loved me i know i make you sad but still you can't touch anyone and how could you let her sit on your lap it's my place "

He said and sits on his lap and try to push his hair aside but alpha held his hand tightly.

,"Now you are jealous why ? You said you love your husband and wanted to leave me you still can leave i don't want you to regret later and blam on me that i forced you to cheat on your husband and i can do anything with anyone i have my own Desires too "

Alpha saw his tears but he doesn't care , jimin is crying looking at alpha ,his hand are paining because alpha is holding it tightly but he doesn't care .

He only cares for alpha who hurt him now but it's his fault first he said he loves him and after he said he wanted to leave him ,he can feel he broke Alpha's heart .

,"Now can you please leave i have work "

Alpha said and told him to get up but jimin suddenly pull him close by his collar and smashed his lips on him ,he is kissing him passionately, didn't know why he feels always right with him why? And his lips are familiar.

That he wanted to kiss him whole day & night .

But jimin got frustrated when alpha didn't kissed him back .

,"Why you are not kissing me back ,don't you love your doll anymore hmm "He feels like crying , he knows alpha don't but still wanted to hear .

,"I do love you doll but you don't you wanted to leave me alone after all this but am not forcing you , you can g -

Suddenly jimin hit his chest and hugged him tightly.

,"How can you tell me to leave you i am sor-ry i was confused but now i want you , i feel right with you i don't know why ? I love y-ou how could you let someone touch you when you said you love me huuu tell me ,is she your girlfriend you love her "

Jimin said still Hugging him alpha rub his back and kissed his head.

,"She is nothing to me doll she was just some slut who wanted me but i didn't touch her, i was about to push her but you came on time and saved me from her "

He chuckles but jimin hit his chest and pouted

He smile when alpha kiss on his neck .

,"Say you love me .

and will never leave me say

you will do anything for me

say you are MINE "
Jimin can feel his hard dick poking his ass he moans as he smile ,"I promise i will never leave yo-u and i loved you soo much alpha and if anyone ever tried to touch what's mine i will kill them all because you're MINE"

Alpha smirked and suddenly tore jimins shirt and jimin blushed and hide his face into his chest but soon he screamed when alpha suck his ear , jimin is now moaning mess .

He want him now .

,"I want you to make me yours alpha mark me "

Question and answers ⁉️

1.Is this book is AOB?

Ans-No this book in not i only used alpha name for other party' because i don't want to reveal his name yet and it suits him well .

2.Why jimin is cheating on his husband?

Ans.Because he himself didn't know his heart wanted to love alpha and he feels something for him like connection but didn't figure it out yet soon he will .

3.Do alpha (i mean hero /villain) loves jimin ?

Ans.No /yes 🤫because he has something more for him .we will see in further chapters.

4.Is alpha bad or good person?

Ans.He is a mixture of both but he has a past that makes him beast and heartless.

5.When will i reveal alpha's face ?

Ans.Soon maybe ,so vote over 25+ than will see who is alpha and why he wanted jimin and why he wanted to see him in pain.

6.Why i made this type of book i mean cheating and all ?

Ans. I seriously hate cheating and all but this is ff and i love dark mafia and angst and hate-love type of books , so i wanted to make one , but trust me you will love this plot in upcoming chapters, hope so .

7.why i make jimin stupid here ?how can he cheat on his husband?

Ans.This is not real this is ff and if anyone doesn't like and will think why he did this why I make jimin like this , you guys can leave .
And jimin cheated on his husband why ? You will guys see later.

Because that's the plot and twists more is yet to come.

And please comment and let me know are you liking this story .

Thank you 🙏