hot romance

"Sky I'm happy for you, and don't forget to give me a treat because of me you guys are together," he said and smiled.

He is totally stupid, why he was trying to hide his feelings.?

Pai's Point of View

I was scrolling insta suddenly I saw Gun's post, he posted his and Sky's post with the caption "Meet my boyfriend we are together now" This made my heart broken, and my eyes filled with water, they are looking cute together, pai you don't have right on Sky, he is not your, I tried to make understand myself, but this made me clear that how much I love him. no, okay, I will try to move on. I know it's difficult for me to move on but it's good for everyone.

I asked him about guns and him, but he avoided my question and asked me that "You love me" Why he was asking these things, I guess he doubt me, I don't want to lose him, so, I lied to him.

I saw their post, gun was kissing him on his cheek, so I asked about Gun, and their first kiss "I'm totally stupid why I'm asking these things, what he will think about me"

he said they did everything, I was burning from the side, I don't know why I hate gun too much, I tried to control my feelings and said I'm happy for you guys

At least we are friends and spend time together I'm happy with it. I know he doesn't have time for me after all he has a boyfriend now.

I decided to forget about him and focus on my future, but it was not possible.......

AT Night

SKY ( POV)

Pai asked me for a movie, I was also feeling bored, I agree with him, and he chose a horror movie.

"I don't like horror movies,s," I said.

"Sky, You are scared of ghosts hahaha." he makes fun.

"I'm not scared of ghosts ok."

"Then what's the problem?"

"Aah m no problem let's watch your horror movie."

We were watching a movie, I'm not feeling scared because pai was with me, and we were in the same blanket my body touches his body, I hugged him, and he was looking at the tv screen, but my focus was only on him, I just wanted to feel him, my heart started beating fast, I immediately separated from him.

"I'm feeling hungry," I said to him.

"Then let's order something."

"It's too late, everything is closed, please make something for"

"What do you want to eat?" he asked.

"Anything......."

He went for making something for me after some time he brings "red curry and fried rice"

"It's looking testy," I said and started eating.

He was looking at me and I was eating omg, pai don't look at me with those eyes, I'm feeling shy ( in mind)

"Where is your plate?" I asked him.

"I'm not hungry........"

"No, let's eat from my plate, you will be sick if you don't take proper food."

He denied it, I said "If you will not eat, then I will angry with you.'

"Okay, sir, I will eat"

we started eating food,  and I saw curry on his lips, fuck, I really want to suck those pink lips, it's looking delicious, I goes close to him and remove the curry from his lips with my fingers, we were looking into each other's eyes, and started decreasing our gap between us, we were moving closer, he was looking intense, we were going to kiss but suddenly my phone started ringing, fuck.