Meeting again

Somchai's point of view

Today is our last day in the village, We are leaving today for Thailand. Yuri is enthusiastic, we have no idea how Thailand is.

I will miss my Village, where I spent five years.

We finally arrived in Thailand.

I told Yuri to spend money on clothes because tomorrow is her first day in the office. We finish our shopping. I have discovered a low-cost location to stay. We'll depart together, it's strange for me to stay with a girl, but I promised her parents and we don't have enough money to stay apart

She will receive her salary at the end of the month, so I must find work for myself.

I started working in a grocery shop. I went home after finishing my work because I knew she was waiting for me and she must be hungry, so I bought food for her. we enjoyed each other's company, but something is missing, it was like someone is waiting for me. I've had visions where a cute and innocent boy tells me to come back, you promised me. I've always fantasized about that boy; I've never seen his distinct face, but I recall his name is Sky.

"Sorry, Yuri, look, I bought food for you."

"I know Somchai, you must be looking for work."

"Let's go eat."

"What have you bought?"

"Your favorite dish."

"Thank you very much, Somchai."

"So, tomorrow is your first day in the office?"

"Yes, I'm very excited."

"I'm also very excited."

We went to bed after finishing our dinner.

OF COURSE SEPARATELY

In the morning

We arrived at her office, and she said goodbye.

I was wondering why this location seems to be familiar. I saw a boy. Wow, he's cute, Are you crazy somchai? Stop! What are you talking about?

I inquired about him, and they informed me that he is the new CEO of this company. I was thinking about how young he seemed to be and how he is the CEO of the company.

I don't even have a job, and he's the CEO of the company.

I applied for jobs everywhere but I was rejected. Yuri asked me to apply for the same company, so I applied, but I'm not sure that they'll select me. I didn't apply for this company before because it is the biggest company in Thailand.

"Somchai, look at your pic, It's your picture, which I found in our boss's cabin," Yuri remarked, holding her phone.

"What?"

"Yes, I asked my friends, they have no idea who he is." One of our company's former employees said that he is our CEO's lover;
Someone said that he is no more."

"What exactly are you trying to say?"

" You don't remember anything about him?"

"Yuri, are you alright? This isn't a TV show, you think we're boyfriends ?"

"Aamm, actually, yes"

"Hahaha

"Don't language."

"Okay, I'm sorry," I said.

"I'm serious, Somchai, you will leave me because of him."

"I promised your parents I would never leave you, and I don't care about my past."