6 | A gesture

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

" Why do you suddenly want my card out of anyone?" Taehyung sounded exasperated already after the shopping spree I had caused him . It wasn't done yet. I was only done getting my pyjamas for night , three hoodies and two sets of leggings . The important side , which would be my attire for missions, was still left . Anyhow, our momentum bantering had brought us here with Taehyung acting as if it would phase him if I used his black card to pay .

That was in my list of bothering him other than just teasing him about his fashion sense which indeed sucked. And it was working. " It's because I cannot use mine . Dad has most probably blocked it or even if he didn't, if I use it then he would be able to locate me ." It was a perfect reason, wasn't it ? I was sure Taehyung would take it with a sulky face on but that guy was unpredictable as I said before .

He rather leaned in front of my face so abruptly and said , " it's not like I'm scared of that oldy or trying to hide the fact that I have you now . He can locate whatever he wants. At the end of the day , you'll still be in my mansion and his men will be dead for sure . " And there came his passionate confidence which never left his sides or rather his shoulders which Taehyung didn't fail to shrug off .

" I am still spending yours ." With my lips brought together to form a thin smile , I stated the fact , making sure to show Taehyung that I didn't give two fucks about whatever he spilled moments ago . " Sure you can , if you let me choose something for you . I'm literally done with your depressive choices of clothes ." Taehyung grumbled from behind as I was walking some steps away from him to check the next aisle which had a different collection of tops but….

His words were too offensive to make me stop going around and turn back to face the most infuriating person again . " Depressive ? You see depression in vibrant colours when those words should be thrown back at that stupid face of yours ?!"

" I never said mine aren't." He bluntly stated and walked past me , pretending to look around the clothes. For heaven's sake , I needed patience which this asshole of a "partner" was making that slip out from my system. I stood there for a moment to calm down my nerves and then completely ignored the one in front, choosing a different aisle to walk around.

It mostly had a collection of gowns or dresses which weren't really my type . Still , anything was better than having a blabbering Taehyung around. While I let my steps take me around with my hands sometimes moving around to check the clothes hanging, my eyes found their ways to settle on a gown. It seemed to be the best selling since the black gorgeous material was flaunted in front of everyone being put on a mannequin.

It deserved the attention for giving such a snatchy sombre look . I felt it within me like other girls would feel after seeing a pretty dress as that one . The feeling of having to get that one yet my thoughts stopped me . I was stuck at one single thought. It was an insecurity.
" That's a good one ." I flinched at the sudden whisper from beside me and took two steps ahead , not liking the sudden closeness. " It is ." I cleared my throat and spoke, looking back at Taehyung who had found his way back behind me .