7 | Addictive closure

Sorry for interrupting bfr we start but I had a question

Sorry for interrupting bfr we start but I had a question. Would you like to read Taehyung's POV in the next chapters or shall I stick to just Y/n's POV and third-person POV ?

Feeling refreshed in the morning was a rare opportunity. Strangely and greatly enough it was today . Strange because it was here in Kim's house and never in my own . Great cause I had my first group mission where I would be on Taehyung's side . Weirdly, I wanted to give my best and for that I was in my best form and mood .

Presently, I was standing in a hall filled with unknown faces except two . Among the familiar ones , it was Min-jun who stood beside Taehyung. They both were as if the centre of attractions upon whom everyone had their attention stuck on . That was necessary because we were going to share our plans for today . I was expected to speak more since my presence was new and I needed to point out my strategies.

" Tonight we will shoot our first dart on the Lee's after what they had caused us . At Insadong , exactly when the clock strikes eight , I want the bomb to go off in the front gate of the centennial bar. Once the smoke clears , we attack. Now the most important thing to remember is , don't kill Lee . I want him to see what we have . " Everyone was listening to what Taehyung was saying until his wandering sharp gazes landed strictly on me , making the other heads turn at me as well.

" Best thing about today is , we have a Lee on our side." His face sparked with a smirk once he called me out but as for me , I felt my nerves hitting causing a pinch of tension to thicken my throat with dryness. I gulped hardly and maintained my countenance as Taehyung took steps forward. " Lee Y/n being a new member in our team , we would like to know everything you are good at . Specifically, your strategies as a fighter. "

I breathed in before starting. " I used to be a shooter in my former group. My strategy as a shooter is that I don't lose a shot . Perfect aim . I am well aware and taught about basic self defence. I'm cautious and stealth while fighting . I was taught the usage of subterfuge if needed to achieve my goal . " As I finished speaking there were already many whispers . Amongst that I didn't see a cross question coming my way .

" You said that you are cautious and stealthy while fighting, yet you got caught in a position , strictly not more than a year back where your father made you get shot . That doesn't really justify your stealth. " This was a new face , who spoke. The guy had a buff figure with his hair styled in a way where most of it stuck to his face . The question he asked was a sensitive point for me but I chose to answer it confidently.

" One thing about this whole mafia thing is you gotta trust the one above you in your team . I did the same . Although I believed that I knew my own father yet that day I got to know that upto which extent he was a stranger . That was months ago and now I'm standing here . On your team's side . I have learned from my mistakes , so you can expect better from me ."

The guy had a funky smile while he nodded to my reply. Before stepping back as he had approached forward to question me previously, he left a remark , " That we will see today , girly . Whether you are all talk or actually got anything . " along with an unnecessary wink . Now here was a thing about me . I never tolerated judgemental remarks and I wouldn't have minded this person simply questioning until his last words .