8 | Glimpse of feelings

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

The anger in me had made its way upward to unleash through my actions. This sudden urge to defend Y/n had got its grasp on me making it impossible to just shrug it off . I had felt the flick of my burning rage when Minho had started speaking to her since the morning. And now it overpowered upon hearing his malice filled statement. I didn't have control of my hands when it held a painful grasp on the said man's shoulder, making sure it hurt .

His distorted face of pain was surprisingly satisfactory , while I made sure to nail my warning into that thick skull. Once he got released my next destination was the one who caused me to turn this way . I had taken long strides to reach her , having those beautiful eyes widen at the sudden closure . With my mind hazed with anger , I ignored the little gasp from her side when I had grabbed her hand so out of blue and pulled her outside.

Then came those bubbling words of anger , not thought through and just uttered mindlessly . When the result of my harsh tone became visible in her expression and overpowered her to the point to question herself, I felt the unfamiliar pang in my heart , flickering through the fire of rage . " No. What….." That one flicker held the might to knock in senses in my mind causing me to step back and run my hands through my hair which was dampened with sweat by then .

I took a heavy breath to extinguish my anger and was then left with the heaviness in my heart . " I didn't mean it that way ." My voice sounded more timid than before but I couldn't manage to hide the little sneak of desperation in my words when I uttered the next words . " It's just… everyone was looking. " An inner voice had shouted at me back then when I felt the possessive growl of my heart as Y/n had walked down the stairs looking such a menace .

I had acted as if I didn't care about her presence but my inner peace was gone since the moment she stepped in . The undefined temptation I felt and the beauty of her exposed skin , glowing under the limelight made a foreign feeling of possession burn within me . With the thoughts that other eyes were watching her I pressed my feelings in by daring not to look up at her because I didn't know what I could be capable of when Lee Y/n was driving me crazier everyday.

While my mind cartwheeled to the moments some minutes ago , I felt the feelings to re-enter within me , causing me to have the confidence to stride closer to her until our chests met . I wasn't sure what to do next but when another of her questions which exposed her insecurities, made its way out of her gape , I felt the pit of my stomach twist with the urge to shower her with every compliment I could.

But my actions were always way ahead of my words and in this case , my hands were addicted fools for Y/n because they could never stay away from her. So soon enough they were around her waist , holding her closer than before while my face leaned nearer to hers , exploring the delicate glow her skin held . " Shall I remind you of my words from yesterday, Kitten ?" My senses were blaring with the millions of words my brain held to unfold in front of her .