15 | Open up

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

" That's not how it works ! Spread your legs a little more and straighten your posture. You're worse than a sloth !" In the background Min-jun was going hard on Samuel. These two's enmity was difficult to figure out.  It was something as if they loved fighting with each other and it brought them the energy to last a day .

I couldn't relate. My life has been a little stagnant lately . For three days to be specific. Since the answer which I didn't saw me affecting this much made its way and weakened my heart . It didn't mean anything to him . The kiss was an escape from reality? Maybe he was right. Maybe I shouldn't have expected it to mean anything at all .

The craziest part was that I felt hurt. Taehyung wasn't anyone special some days back . Then his presence started to become a factor in my life . Soon it turned into a necessity and now I was left in a position where although I didn't wish to accept it , yet I wanted his reply to be exactly opposite of what he said .

I was hurt ! I felt my heart dropping , it felt heavy but it was something different than other times. I was hurt but moreover disappointed. He left me feeling things behind which I couldn't quite comprehend the reason for . At the end our relationship was back to a position where it never started from .

In these three days , we barely made eye contact, talking or having each other face to face was something which one couldn't even go near expecting. Slowly I found myself at square one , hating Taehyung but the reason behind it being something maddening, something which made my heart twist in a certain pain , it was heavy and unfamiliar.

As if I was let down by a person who was the cause behind which I was elevated up so high and now it all felt so empty . 

" Why don't you just let me shoot your head off instead ? " Samuel had fallen quite dramatically beside me while grumbling the statement towards Min-jun who nonchalantly walked past us and monitored the others in the training room ." Trust me , I won't hesitate. He pisses the heck out of me . " Then the grumbling hate towards the other was let known to me.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes and nod at my friend's words , his tantrum successfully pushing my past thoughts at the back of my head. " I believe you. " I sighed and stood up , grabbing the gun from Samuel's hands . " But he wasn't wrong. Your posture was hunched. In that way you will most probably end up shooting yourself." I quickly walked ahead to the shooting platform and took my position.

That was a good way to avoid Samuel's eyes filled with betrayal from his dear friend. I put the headset on and held the gun straight, aiming the moving boards ahead of me . Although I had a lot on my plate , this one activity could always deduce the storm to zero . Because I could focus on the aims ahead and only those. It was the same now , my breathing slowed down as I concentrated and soon after that I shot the first bullet which hit the midst of the moving cardboard figure's head .

Sometimes I would do that while imagining my worst enemies. With the first shot, my father's face flashed quite vibrantly in front of me . As the bullet pierced the centre of the cardboard figure perfectly, it felt like a little achievement.