13 | Cigerettes & Kisses

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

The chaos had redeemed to silence after the bloodied elimination had taken place some moments ago . I stood throughout the time in the same place as if my feet were rooted while Taehyung had raged away from the hall and closed himself inside his room . I still felt my heartbeat vibrating inside my chest , pacing in a frenzy itself.

The body of the dead was taken care of soon after and suddenly everything looked as fine as before. As if nothing had happened and people were back to chit chatting. I remember having watched the same back at my father's place . Guess this thing was the same in every gang because killing wasn't much of a factor.

To them . But to me it held a meaning for it to leave me in this worn state where when my legs found back their strength, they cancelled any other human interaction to take place and took me to stand in front of my room . An attempt to let the darkness and silence consume me and calm myself down . The baring crashes and yells from the room beside mine proved a thing. It held a meaning for Taehyung as well .

I hesitated for a moment whether to go ahead and check on him but as soon as my hands approached to leave a knock on his closed door , another voice interrupted. " Don't." I looked to my side to find Min-jun standing seemingly unphased of everything which took place . He stepped a little closer and said in a calmed tone , " he needs to do this ."

Just then another shattering sound of glass came booming through the closed doors making me flinch. Min-jun only sighed dejectedly. " I was quite amazed by the way he controlled his anger and didn't do anything stupid but then… the accusation was on someone whom he couldn't let his anger reach that easily. " I was baffled with the sudden confession.

But before I could wallow into it further and question the guy standing ahead , he made his move and left quietly. Being left standing with his words then clinging along the other thoughts in my mind , I rested with a decision to step inside my room . Everything was quite overwhelming today and all I needed at that moment was for my mind to stop thinking.

I gently shut the door behind me while the quietude of the room slowly devoured my wearied state . It felt like solitude after the gunshot had left my ear ringing and the pretence had brought my heart to the edge . Getting pointed by a gun , being accused of an attempted murder all with the medication I was provided this morning itself was too much .

I yearned for a warm shower and let myself calm down . So I went for it . After shredding off my clothes, I wrapped myself with the towel , got a hoodie ready to be worn once I'm out and departed for the much needed .

Taehyung's POV

With the last bit of my anger being washed out with the replacement of tiredness, I found myself sitting in the midst of the destruction I had caused inside my room . The flower vases which stood gloriously before were then in pieces and the curtains which hung quietly, hiding the light behind it were in shreds.  The furniture laid on the floor , clothes scattered and I sat among them with my bloodied hands.