Chapter ten

It's Friday night, aka, N/n and Aya night. A night we get to spend on binge watching our favorite movies or shows and then add an extra event to keep the night going. Not to mention that we eat a shit tone of junk food.

It's a tradition we had since we were thirteen. Ayato's parents had a massive argument, resulting in him running away.

I found him thirty minutes later at a park we don't usually go to. I took him to my house after he told me everything. We watched movies and played games, ate an absurd amount of candy, and fell asleep.

Tonight, we were sleeping at my house since Naomi, Ayato's sister, is also having a sleepover with a few friends, so the obvious choice was my house for tonight.

"Move it, Kei, we have the living room tonight," I said, taking the ice cream sandwiches to the kitchen and getting some bowls while Ayato got the blankets and pillows.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," he sighed and got up, putting off the movie he was watching before we came.

Just then, Ayato came down with the blankets, and I came with the snacks and movie. While he was fixing that up, I decided to take a quick shower and get into comfortable pajamas.

The night went smoothly, except for the gaming part, and as I have stated... I suck at it. So naturally, I did what any bad gamer does. I cheated.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"THAT'S FUCKING CHEATING Y/N"

Yes, that was Ayato screaming at me for cheating. I will do it again.

The night came to a close with us talking about random things, and eventually passed out.

The next morning, I woke up on a surface way softer than the floor. I was in my bed. How?

Where's Ayato?

Ping*

My phone?

Headache>_<
Hey n/n
Sorry for leaving early, I had some errands to run. I'll be back later

Y/n
Bring me coffee

Today was Saturday, meaning it was my rest day.

After doing my usual morning or, in this case, afternoon routine, I checked my phone after hearing it ping a thousand times.

* You have been added to Mental Institution🫡*

What the fuck?

Mental institution🫡

Ranablle
Who did you add?

Pinky pie
I added Y/n

Ranablle
How'd you even get her number?

Pinky pie
She gave it to me

Ranablle
WHA-
Y/N IS THIS TRUE???

Y/n
Yep

Pinky pie
HAHAHAHAJAKSNSJXIDK

Y/n
I'm gonna leave now.

*Y/n has left Mental institution🫡*

*Y/n has been added to Mental institution🫡*

Y/n
This is harassment.

That one mom from barbie
What's y/n doing here?

Ranablle
She gave Sanzu her number, and then he added her

Y/n
I'm being harassed and held here against my will,

That one mom from barbie
The fuck are you guys harassing my girlfriend for?

Ranablle
Wowww
You believe her and not me?

That one mom from barbie
She doesn't steal my socks.

Zana-chan
Go have your childish fight outside or shut the fuck up.

The mom of the group
Thank you.
Hi y/n

Y/n
Hi Kakucho

Zana-chan
Why does he get a hi, but we don't?

Y/n
Because he actually greeted me?
Anyways I'm gonna go
Talk later

Pinky pie
Tsk, favoritism

Ranablle
And she's not even trying to hide it😔✋️

______________________________________

I hate this chapter so much.