𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞

"So kya hum kahin aur mil sakte hai" Avinash asked.

"Ji?" haseena questioned.

"Mera matlab hai, hum eek durse ko jaane ke liye waqt chahiye. To sath mein time to spend karna padega na. Of course whenever you are comfortable" he said politely.

"Jii, haa. Hum kal phir se mil sakte hai." Haseena answered.

"Okay then, but kaha" he asked.

"Yeh aap decide kariye, hume zada knowledge nhi hai iski" Haseena said.

"Okay, mai apko message kar donga. Actually, abhi muze ek important kaam hai. Abhi hi message aya hai, if you don't mind" he said in hesitation.

"Jii..jii ofcourse" haseena made her way out with him.

"Hume ek victim se baat karni so, I'll meet you tomorrow" she said formally.

Avinash was about to give her a side hug, but she forwarded her hands for a formal handshake.

"See you" he said and smiled.

Uff...finally... haseena moved aside and took a deep breath, this was the worst think according to her. She picked up her phone and found a text "Call me, when you are done with the namuna" it was obviously from karishma. Haseena dialed her number.

"Hallo" karishma said "kaisa tha, photo bhejna humko. Aur itni jaldi baatein ho gayi tum logo ki" she started bombarding with her questions.

"Saas le lo pehle. Haa ho gayi itni jaldi. Hume bas apna formal introduction diya. Jaise humne exam interview ke time diya tha. Uss waqt pass ho gaye to shayad yaha bhi ho jaenge" she said while she found a place to sit.

"Tha kaisa vo yeh to batao" karishma asked again. "Pehle photo bhejo"

"Tumko pata hai na, hume surat pen hi serat pe jaate hai" Haseena said.

"Maate, philosophy baad mein jarna, photo bhejo. Are tumhare sath khada hoke acha bhi to lagna chahiye. Aur phir tumhare sath koi esa vaise to acha nhi lagega. Hot and handsome man chahiye." Karishma said.

"Bhej di hai. Aaj ke liye itni tareef kaafi hai" Haseena said ignoring her.

"Tum yeh jo humko ese ignore karti ho na" Karishma said and looked at the photo.

"Yeh....bhkk. Iske sath tum bilkul achi nhi lagogi. Esa lag raha, abhi hi chori karke jail se bhaga hai, kissine suit de diya aur isne photo kichwa li" Karishma said, while Haseena laughed out loud.

All this while, someone was looking at her, and this laugh of her made his heart flutter.

Kitni pyari lagti hai haste hue Anubhav thought to himself.

While Haseena was busy talking to her besti, Anubhav was adoring her.

"hello...hello" yeh phone kyu cut ho gaya Haseena looked at her phone, whose battery had drained out.

"are yaar" Haseena murmured and suddenly she heard a baby crying, and before she noticed anything, it was all dark, windows were blowing at a fast pace, it seemed there was a storm coming and crying of the baby started louder. She was lost unable to understand what to do. She slowly started moving towards the voice.

Here Anubhav had already switched on her phone's torch. He was looking for Haseena, but was unable to find her. He too heard the baby crying and was moving towards its direction.

Haseena was touching the surrounding trying not to fall down. When suddenly her legs got stuck in a bench and she was about to fall, when a strong pair of arms held her tight.