ℍ𝕚𝕤 ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕖

---------𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓻 𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓬𝔂---------

Haseena was about to open the door and come out, Anubhav came running, opened the door and forwarded his hands to haseena.

Haseena took it and carefully got down. Her leg was still paining, but somehow Anubhav's care and presence was making her feel good.

Slowly they reached haseena's flat. She took out the keys and opened the door. Anubhav opened it.

"Aap kapade badal lijiye haseena ji, hum phir apke pairo mein dawa laga dete hai" he said making her sit on the sofa.

"Are, Dr. Singh aap itni takleef mat lijiye, hum manage kar lenge. Apne already humari bhaut madat kar di hai"haseena said politely.

"Nahi, agar chot ko abhi ilaz nhi mila to aage apko bhuat takleef hogi." Anubhav insisted.

"Dr. Singh" haseena said.

"Haseena ji" anubhav said.

"Acha thik hai." Haseena gave up and went inside to change.

Anubhav sat down there itself and looked around. Her place has a different vibe. It felt like home to him. However he lives in the same flat next door, but this one feels different to him. He could feel peace here.

But again his thoughts went to Avinash. May be he shouldn't think this way. Maybe it's wrong to love a woman who is about to get married. Maybe it's not right. But the truth be, he loves her. Loves her beyond words. He could fight the world for her. Avinash calling her only haseena made him angry, he touching her and her crying in pain made him feel like punching him hard. Thinking all this, he knew he loved her.

Meanwhile haseena came back limping. Anubhav looked up and ran towards her. He made her sit on the bed. Aranged her foot on the pillows and looked at it carefully.

While she was looking at his care.

"Aap bhojan mein kya khaane vaali hai." He asked.

She looked at him in confusion.

"Dawaiya deni hai apko" he said rolling his eyes.

"Ohh, bhojan ka to pata nhi abhi" she said thinking something.

"Pata nhi matlab, aap roz kya khaati hai" he asked in astonishment.

"Roz, kuch na kuch khaa lete hai. Matlab kabhi oats, ya kabhi kuch aur, kabhi bahar se order kar lete hai" she said casually.

"Hey Prabhu, matlab aap roz bhojan nhi karti hai" he asked in shock.

"Bhojan, humara matlab yehi hota hai humara dinner" she said.

"Yeh kaun sa dinner hua. Hum to jab tak roti, sabzi, chawal daal na khaa le, humara dimag kaam hi nhi karta" he said.

"Baap re, itna sara khana. Aap itna sab khaa lete hai" haseena asked in astonishment.

"Aam taur bar har Bharti yehi khata hai" he said sarcastically.

Before she could answer back, her phone rang.

"Le lijiye apki Param mitr ka phone aa raha" he said giving her the phone.

"Apko kaise pata yeh karishma ka phone hai" she looked at the number displaying on the phone confusionly.

"Hume ank yaad ho jaate hai agar hum koi ank do baar de le" he said opening the bottle of medicine to apply.

"Kya, hume 15 saal ho gaye, aur hume abhi tak number yaad nhi hua" she said sadly.

He looked at her, she looked too cute not to keep looking at her. And she picked up the call.

"Hello, abhi tak light nhi aai, tum abhi bhi vahi ho. Tumne kuch khaya?" Karishma bombarded her with questions.