𝕊𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕚 𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕙

The next morning

HASEENA'S POV:

I woke up to the voice of the alarm. It was the 5th time I had snoozed it. And finally had to get up, since it was already 8. I was too lazy today. I took out my phone and saw karishma's text.

'Good morning janudhi'

'Good morning jaan'
'Aaj bilkul uthne ka maan nhi kar raha. Kal raat ko na kuch zada hi sukoon vaali neend aai'.

I texted her back.

'Kyu, kal vo Dr. Singh ke hath ka khana mein kuch jaadu tha kya'.

Karishma immediately texted back. And somehow I blushed, oh god why this. In my whole life, the only person who makes me blush was karishma. And her line. But the mention of Dr. Singh making me got red was so weird. I don't know why.

'Kuch bhi'.
Thank god she isn't on call, she would have caught me blushing and that would have been so difficult.

'Ruko hum call karte hai to pata chalega.'
This girl is epic, sometimes i think she has camera installed in my room. How does she know everything.

'Nahii, humko ready hona hai. Vaise bhi late ho gaye hai. Bye'
I quickly texted and kept the phone aside.

But why was a blushing, and why was yesterday night so different. I have had rajma chawal many times, I have listened to the same song and saw rains drop, but what was special about yesterday.

Keeping everything aside, DSP Haseena Mallik got ready, her foot was better. So she quickly freshened up.

-----

Here our Dr. Singh too was in deep sleep. His alarm and phone was buzzing continously. Finally, his sleep broke and he picked up the call.

"Hello, kaun" he spoke, not even looking at the caller's name.

"Teri maa, gadhe" maa shouted from the otherside.

"Maa, aap iss waqt phone kar rahi" he got up with a jerk.

"Sirf phone nhi kar rahi, tere ghar ki bell bhi baja rahi. Hai kaha tu" she said irritatedly.

"Aap vaha se humare ghar ki bell kaise baja sakti hai maa" he said being confused.

"Hey bholenath, insan ki roop mein gadhe ko janam de diya hai main" she muttered "tere ghar ke samne kadi hone, darwaza khulega ya vapas chali jaaon"

"Kya aap yaha aai. Kab kaise" he started questioning her.

"Haa, tu darwaza baad mein khulna pehle sawal karle" she taunted.

"Aree haa, ek min" he ran towards the door as fast as he could.