𝕍𝕠 ℝ𝕒𝕒𝕥💜

i know i had promised early update. I wanted too, but due to some personal reason couldn't. Sorry for the delay😅 and enjoy a longer part in compensation.

"Aap to bacho ko shant karane mein mahir hai" he said adoring the two beauties.

"Yeh bachi kitni pyari hai Dr. Singh. Dekhiye to kaise khel rahi hai"

"Pyari to hai, aur shaitan bhi. Dekhiye iss pyari si gudiya ne kya kiya" anubhab pointed towards haseena's spoilt uniform.

Haseena looked at it and then to the baby. She giggled and kissed her nose.

"shaitan bacha, hume gila kar diya apne. Ab hum kya pehnege, yaha par kapde bhi nhi hai humare pass" she frowned.

Kissi anzan vyakti ke shisu ko itna Sneh dena, yeh koi devi hi kar sakti hai.

Anubhav once again fell for the beautiful soul standing in front of her. For the first time, she wasn't watching her, but feeling her presence as some Devine energy.

The child giggled.

"Dekho to kaise hasi aa rahi hai apko. Dekhiye na Dr. Singh, iss badmash ho" haseena's voice broke anubhav's trance.

"Huh...haa haseena jii. Aap humesha vastr le sakti hai"he said without realizing his word's meaning.

"Jii"  haseena's eyes widened.

"Humara tatparya hai ki humare vastr jo  kapatika mein rakhe hai vo" anubhav covered it up.

"Kismein rakhe hai"haseena looked at her in confusion.

"Kapatika, humara matlab hai almirah" he said.

"Ohh acha, apke pass vastr...humara matlab hai apke pass kapde hai yaha pe" haseena said.

"Jii, kabhi kabhi esa shaitan bacha aa jaaye to kya kare na hum"anubhav handed her one of his track pants and his t-shirt and also took out two towels.

"Aap yeh le lijiye, aur yeh gudiya ko hume de dijiye"anubhav said forwarding his hands towards the baby. Who was busy playing with haseena's bracelet.

"Are waah, apke pass to saari zaroorat ki cheezein hai" haseena admired his clean and organized cupboard and things.

"Jii, kabhi kabhi ek do din yehi bitane padhte hai to. Isly, aap gudiya ko hume de dejiye" anubhav tried taking the baby from haseena's hands but she wasn't ready to leave the bracelet and haseena.

Anubhav and Haseena looked at each other and smile at her cuteness.

"Bache aap jaao, hum bas abhi vastr....matlab kapde badalke aate hai" she forwarded the baby to anubhav, but she grabbed the bracelet again.

"Lagta hai gudiya ko apka bracelet bhaut acha lag raha hai" anubhav said. "Vaise yeh hai bhi bhaut pyara" he looked at the evil eye bracelet in haseena's hands.