ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣

"Tumko kya hua, yaha pe to sab thik tha" karishma asked haseena.

While all her cousins were busy with anubhav babu or anubhav jiju, haseena was sitting in the corner smiling looking at anubhav from time to time, how he was enjoying them teasing him, and were eager to know about him. Within a few hours he has become the most wanted person in her family. Haseena knew anubhav would be loved by them. How can someone not love this man.

"Nani ke ghar jana hai isly" karishma again asked.

"Hmm" haseena just nodded. "Un logo ne meri mummy, papa sabka apman kiya hai, to socho anubhav ke sath kya karenge. Jaise yaha pe sabne anubhav to accept kiya, vaha pe shayad hi kare" 

"Haseena, tum kyu pehle se hi negative soch rahi ho" karishma tried to cheer her up.

"Karishma di, aap vaha kyu baithi hai. Yaha aeiye na hum logo ko aur baatein bataiye haseena di aur jiju ki" radhika called her.

--

"Anubhav, aap aur maa apki gaadi mein aiye. Aur maa, vaha pe koi kuch bole uske liye hum pehle se maafi maang rahe the" haseena folded her hands.

Haseena, her papa, Ammi, Anubhav and maa were ready to leave for her nani's place.

"Haseena, vaha pe koi kuch kyu bolega. Tum faltu ki bakwas mat karna" ammi reprimanded her.

"Acha, chalo ab chalte hai" papa said and sat inside the car.

"Agar aaj kissine kuch bola, specially anubhav ko, hum chup nahi rehne vaale hai. Mummy papa ki bezzati karne ki himmat mere samne to nahi ki hai kissine, par anubhav ya maa ko kuch bola to aaj jo humne itne saalo se dabakar rakha hai, sab bahar aa jaega." haseena was thinking how to handle the situation throughout her journey.

Soon, they reached and as they went towards the house, haseena's nana was standing at the door, along with 3 other men. Haseena touched there feet one by one, whereas anubhav followed her.

"Nani" haseena asked.

"Aa gayi beta" an old woman came from behind accompanied by three other women around her mother's age.

"nani, maasi" she went touched there feet, anubhav did the same. Maa too exchanged the pleasentaries.

"Maa, yeh mere nana-nani, yeh meri maasi-mausa ji" haseena introduced her nani-nana, all three maasis and their husbands.

"Waah haseena, love marriage. Umeed to nahi thi ki tumhe koi ladka milega" maasi no.3 said.

Haseena already knew it was coming. Papa looked to ammi, but before they could react haseena gave her a reply, she was mentally prepared for this time.

"Are nandu maasi, umeed to bhaut cheezo ki nahi thi apko, par ho gayi" Haseena taunted her with a laugh.

"Hum paani like aate hai" hearing the reply all she could do was go to the kitchen.

All of them knew how much haseena hated this family, but she never showed them this face of hers, maybe this was the time.

"To beta kya karte to hum" nana asked him.

"Jii, hum RML hospital mein surgeon hai" anubhav polity replied.

"Phir to acha kama lete hoge" nandu maasi returned with a tray in her hand. Maybe she hadn't had enough.

"Paiso ka to nahi pata, par kaai logo ki jaan bachai hai. Aur phir sarkar hume kam paise nahi deti jo aap humare hone vaale pati se paiso ke baare mein puche" haseena said this with a straight face this time, no smile, not under the pretext of showing even a bit of respect.