𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 ℍ𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤

𝓢𝓸 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓪𝔂, 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.

Suddenly the baby started to cry. Haseena picked her up in her arms and started moving too and forth in Anubhav's cabin. Anubhav was looking at her, a child in her arms looked so beautiful, he had started to imagine her calm there, baby, their family, their home, their place. He had traveled to another world all of a sudden. How beautiful would it be to see the beautiful woman with there beautiful daughter in her arms, and him adoring the two. 

Bas kar anubhav yeh sab kya soch raha hai.  his mind stopped his heart at once. 

His mind diverted when he heard, a sweet voice. 

Lori Lori lori lori lori lori
Lori lori lori lori lori lori

Haseena was singing the baby to sleep

Chandaniya chup jaana re

Chan bhar ko luk jaana re

Neendiya aankhon mein aayeBitiya meri so jaaye hmmNeendiya aankhon mein aayeBitiya meri so jaayeLeke godh mein sulaaunGaaun raat bhar sunaaunMain lori lori ho main lori loriLori lori lori lori lori loriLori lori lori lori lori lori

Anubhav was again mesmerized by her voice, although she wasn't the best voice he had heard, indeed something was so beautiful when words came out of her mouth as if she poured her heart out. 

Anubhav's trance broke when his phone rang, it was a video call from Maa, he immediately picked it up.

"Mai kab se tujhe phone karne ki kosis kar rahi hone anu, kaha hai tu. Aur yeh tere piche itna andhera kyu hai"

Gardhaniya chun chun baje
Palkan mein sapna saje
Dheeme dheeme haule haule
Pawan basanti doley hmm
Dheeme dheeme haule haule
Pawan basanti doley
Leke godh mein sulaaun
Gaaun raat bhar sunaaun
Main lori lori
Oh ho main lori lori

However, Haseena was busy singing the lullaby, unaware that Anubhav was on a call.

"yeh piche, awaz "Maa silently listened to it.

"maa, vo

"Chup kar, muze sunne de" Maa scolded him and listened to Haseena carefully, while Anubhav frowned.

Meri muniya rani bane
Mehlon ka raja miley
Dekhe khushiyon mele
Dard kabhi na jhele oo
Dehke khushiyon mele
Dard kabhi na jhele
Leke godh mein sulaaun
Gaaun raat bhar sunaaun
Main lori lori hmm main lori lori.

By now the baby was asleep, Haseena made sure she was in deep sleep, while she came towards the couch, and saw Anubhav was on a video call. She took and baby in her lap and sat down on the couch, making sure her sleep doesn't get disturbed. 

"maa vo, yaha light nhi hai, toofan aya tha isly" Anubhav said to Maa, who was looking at Haseena with baby in her lap, Haseena being aware of everything that just happened. 

"Aur tu kaha hai abhi" maa asked indicating towards haseena.

"Hum hospital mein hi hai, hum aur humari ek mitr. Vo asal mein yeh sishu apni maa se bichad gaya tha tufan mein. Aur iss waqt hum dono ka bahar nikalna surakshit nhi hai. To iss sishu, ko hum dono sambhal rahe the, jaise hi tufan kam hoga hum yaha se nikal jaenge maa" he said.