𝔾𝕀ℝ𝕃𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝔻-𝔹𝕆𝕐𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝔻 💜

Heyy people, i am back. And also have a new idea for another story. 😉  until it materializes, enjoy this one!

-----

'ding dingo' the bell rang, when Haseena was making herself a cup of tea in the evening.

She went towards the door and opened it, there was Anubhav standing.

"Are aap kab aaye, hum to kabse kidhaki pe..." Haseena suddenely realized what she was saying

"Matlab aap chupke se hume dekhti hai" Anubhav asked looking into her eyes and her cheeks turned a deep shade of pink.

"Are nahi, hum bas chai bana rahe the" Haseena said stealing glances.

"Acha ji, matlab aap humari raah nahi dekh rahi thi" Anubhav asked.

"Nahi" Haseena replied moving back into the house "Saare sawal darwaze pe khade khade kar lenge kya"

"Apne hume andar bulaya hi nahi to hum betar kaise aa jaaye. Hum jaise izzatdar mard ko ese ek akeli shree ke ghar ke betar aa jana bina ijazat ke, shobha deta hai kya" he said playfully.

"Achaa" Haseena glared him with her big eyes and kept her hands at her waist.

"Chaliye phir bahar, betar aane ki koi avashayakta nahi hai izzatdar mard ko" she said.

"Ab to hum andar aa gaye" he said

"jii nahi, ab aap bahar chaliye" she gestured him with her hands.

"Are priye aap to ruth gayi" Anubhav said nervously.

"Are hum to apki baat hi dohra rahe hai" Haseena said.

"Priyee" Anubhav pouted and looked at haseena's big eyes. This was enough for her to melt.

"Kya chahiye apko" she turned her face towards the stove.

"Apka prem" Anubhav back hugged. Which made Haseena blush hard.

She turned towards Anubhav, threw her arms onto his neck and looked into his eyes.

"Acha jii, par vo to apko pehle se hi mila hua hai" she said.

"Agar hum kahe ki hume aur chahiye" he said playfully

"To Dr. Singh, aap demanding ho rahe hai" she went on her toes and peeked on his cheeks.

Anubhav's eyes wide in shock.

"Kya hua, aap to shock mein chale gaye" she flirted.

"vo...hum" he fumbled.

"Apko hi to prem chahiye tha na" she ran her fingers across his face.

He closed his eyes feeling the warmth, held her hands and kissed it.

"Apka yeh Swaroop kabhi kabhi hi dekhne milta hai na, isly hum achambhit ho gaye hai" he said looking into her eyes.

"Achambhit to hum bhi ho jaate hai, kyuki humara yeh Swaroop bhi tha, humne bhi nahi socha tha" she said.

And the next moment she felt something, it was the poor tea which was on the stove waiting, and wait went too long.

"Are humari chai" Haseena frowned.

Anubhav looked at the fallen tea nervously, maybe he would get a punishment now, coz no one shall come between Haseena and her tea. No even Anubhav.

"Dekha apki wajah se humari chai kharab ho gayi, ab aap hi humari liye chai banaiye" Haseena said.

"Are itni choti se baat abhi bana dete hai" Anubhav smiled at the punishment.

"Aur chai achi honi chahiye, jaise papa banate hai" Haseena declared.