ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟 🖤

"Yeh humare chehre ko kya hua" haseena wishpered, opened the front camera, and looked at her face. She was shocked, it had small spot all across, burnt marks, and cuts.

In the meantime Anubhav came back and saw haseena looking at her face.

"Haseena" he called her.

"Anubhav yeh" haseena looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Vo thik ho jaega haseena, aap fikar mat kijiye" he tried to pacify her.

"Par yeh Nishan, jaane ke nishan kaise thik honge" she asked him again.

"Dawaiya hai na meri jaan, unse yeh nishan chale jaenge" he said.

"Paaka na, kahin yeh sab humesha raha to" she looked at him in horror.

"Haseena, aap abhi sirf apni sehat pe dhayan dijiye. Yeh sab dawaio se thik ho jata hai. Aur phir hum hai na" he said cupping her face.

"hmm" haseena just nodded, not yet satisfied.

"Haseena" anubhav cupped her face, made her look in his eyes and kissed all over face. "Aap har roop mein humari haseena hi rahengi" 

This soothed her anxiety a bit, she finally smiled and gave a peck on his cheeks making him blush.

"Shriman aap ese sharmate hue bhaut pyare lagte hai. Aap to sach mein vaise hai jaise humne apni kitabo mein padha tha" she said, genuinely grateful to god for sending him for her.

"chaliye ab aap aram kariye" he said, it felt as if he was a bit distracted since he came back to his room. However, Haseena brushed off the thought, maybe he was tired she thought.

Soon, she sleep from the effect of medicines, however, Anubhav was still awake. He went towards the sofa and laid down, his phone in his hand.

"Kya apko lagta hai, iss bomb blast mein police prashashan ki galti hai" a reporter asked a man standing at a tea shop.

"Bilkul hai, police adhikariyo ki wajah se hi yeh hua hai, unki haparvahi ka nateeza hai yeh" the man said.

"Mahila police ke jagaha agar koi sakht mard police afsar hota to yeh hota hi nahi. Aurto se kaun darta hai bhala, prashashan ko ek kabil mard bhejna chahiye tha, na ki ek mahila afsar ko" another man said.

"Ab police ki vardi aur hath mein danda lene se mahilaye pursho ki barabri nahi kar sakti. Kabiliyat honi chahiye" another man said.

"To jaisa ki aap dekh sakte hai janta ka maana hai ki yeh hardsa, police ki laparvahi ka nateeza hai" the reported said. 

"DSP Haseena Mallik at fault in the bomb blast case, will she be able to proove her ability beyond her gender, or will she be an example that women are better off in kitchen, time will tell" another video said.

Anubhav frustratedly kept his phone, he just couldn't take more non-sense from people. Labeling an office incapable coz she is a woman, his ears weren't able to hear it anymore. And the next minute he remembered, what the doctors had said,

"Dr. Singh aapko to yeh baat pata hi hogi ki Miss mallik ke yeh nishan humesha unke sath rahenge" 

However, he just overheard the statement at that time, now that hasena questioned him he remembered what the doctor told him while he was briefing him about her health. However he was least interested in the spots on her face, he only concentrated on the do's and don't for her to cure. 

"Hey Prabhu, haseena ji in sabka ek sath samna kaise karengi, unke chehre ki baat to hum unse chupa lenge, parantu yeh. Subah hote hi sabse pehle haseena ji ko iske baare mein pata chalega, kya hoga tab. Itna sab karne ke baad log unki kabiliyat pe shahk kar rahe hai, unke mahila adhikari hone ke sawal kar rahe hai." anubhav thought to himself.