𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝔸𝕊𝔼-𝕀

The room was packed with people, all uniformed men and a handful of women. There was a buzz all around. Everyone had seen the news and heard the words people spoke. 

"Vaise log galat bhi nahi keh rahe the. Madam ki jagah agar sir hote, to yeh case shayad jaldi solve ho jata" a voice came from behind.

Haseena came inside, her uniform shining as always, a confident smile on her face, her eyes full of determination,  walking slowly. Her legs still hurt while walking, her head and hand had a few wonds. Everyone stood up.

"Baithiye" she instructed them.

"So, as you all know, hume neta ji ke bete ko padkna hai. Muze pata hai aap mein se kuch logo ko netaji se bhaut lagav hai. Vo abhi back out kar sakte hai, department apke against koi action nahi lega. Ya apko dar lag raha hai ki bavishya mein netaji apka kuch bigar sakte hai, to aap abhi hume bata sakte hai. Lekin agar meri team mein rehkar kissi ne ya ki information leak ki, mind you all i will not spare you. Jisne bhi esa koi kaam kiya mai kya karva sakti hone uska andaza bhi nahi hai aap logo ko" she said the last bit like a tigeress roring. 

"Aur jiss bhi yeh sandeh hai ki mai ek aurat hone aur mai iss case ko successfully solve nahi kar sakti. Please out now" 

Everyone stayed at there places. 

"Okay, to sabse pehle saare thano ki SHO ke liye yeh kaam. Aap logo ko apne apne area mein 24 hours petroling karni hai, apni best team use kijiye. I don't want any loopholes in this."

The SHO's nodded.

"Next, iss list mein jitne bhi naam hai, you all will be working with me closing, on the case only. Aap logo ka sabse pehla kaam hai, neta ji aur unke karibio ko interogate karna hai dekhna ki sharad paswan, jo ki netaji ke bete hai, vo kaha kaha ho sakte hai. Saare area mein chaape marne hai, aur iske liye apko jo bhi warrant chahiye aap directly muzse contact karenge. I hope i have made it clear" she said forwarding a list.

"Kal se iss area mein 144 lag raha hai, (sort of like curfew, not exactly curfew) to make sure ki netaji ke party members koi bhi esa kaam na kare jisse law and order situation create ho. Aur agar vo esa karte hai to immediately arrest them. Mai aaj victim se baat karne jaongi, let's see if i can get any clue" she said. "Santosh Sharma is our technical expert, kissi ko koi technical issue ho to they can contact her. And as we speak unhone ek whatsapp group banaya hai, jaha se aap directly muzse contact kar sakte hai" 

"Anymore questions" she asked, everyone said a no

"Okay then, get to work. All the best everyone, muze aur aap sabko 2 din mile hai yeh sab karne ke liye, i hope we will be able to do it" she said and dismissed everyone.

"pushpa ji, aap mere sath victim se baat karne chaengi, yaha pe ek aap hi hume sensitive lagi" haseena asked pushpa ji

"Jii madam sir" pushpa ji smiled "Aap yeh karke rahengi madam sir hume pura yakeen hai"

Haseena just smiled, atleast someone in her team has faith in her, she moved a little, her leg pained like hell from standing since long.  She hissed a bit. 

"Madam sir aap thik hai" cheetah asked.

"Haa, hum thik hai. Hume kuch calls karne hai, hum room pe jaa rahe hai. Pushpa ji aap ek ghante mein ready rahiyega" she said and started moving, controlling her pain, slowly. 

Haseena entered the room, anubhav was already there, he was arranging some stuff. As soon as he saw haseena literally limping by now, he ran towards her and held her.

"Haseena aap thik hai, yaha baithiye" he said. 

"Aap apna pair dikhaiye" he took her leg and examined it, it had burned badly and with her standing for long, the blistered had became. 

"Vo hum khaade the isly" haseena pressed her head, which was paining like hell.

"Aap rukiye hum dawai lagate hai, vaise bhi apne subah se ek baar hi lagaya hai" he said and went to get the medicines, while haseena's mind was totally engrossed in the case. 

She made a call to the commissioner and the district magistrate , she told them about the case and the thinks she would require. Anubhav was waiting patiently. As she finished the call. He took her in his lap and slowly applied the medicine. 

It was then haseena's attention went towards anubhav and her blisters. She hissed with pain, anubhav blew air from his mouth giving it a cooling sensation. 

"bas bas ho gaya haseena ji." he said. and he was done. 

"Aur kahi to peeda nahi ho rahi apko" he askedd him. 

"Haa, bas humara sar dard ho raha thora" she said pressing her head. 

Anubhav went towards his bag, took out a tea bag. 

"anubhav apko pata hai hume yeh tea bag vaali chai bilkul nahi pasand" she said.

"Aap thanik dekhiye to isse" he poured hot water into it and gave it to her. 

Haseena took a sip

"yeh to" she looked at him.

"Acha hai na, jab kabhi aspatal mein humare pass vikap nahi hota to hum yehi peete hai" he said.

"Aapke bas saari duvidhao ke samadhan hai na" haseena said and took his arm to rest her head on his shoulder.

"Apki samasyaein to hum thik kar denge, parantu jo yeh case hai vo" he asked out of concern wrapping his hands on her shoulder and pressed it a bit. 

"Aap humari duvidhaye hal kijiye, baaki hum dekh lenge" she said and they sat like that.

"Chaliye anubhav ab hum chalte hai, hume victim ka bayan lena hai" haseena said.

Both got straightened up, she called pushpa ji.

"Hum aate hai anubhav" haseena said and moved outside. 

"Apna khayal rakhiyega" anubhav said giving her a forehead kiss.

Haseena felt both strong and loved at the same time, which was a rare combination to feel.

----

 DO LIKE COMMENT AND FOLLOW 💜